We Recommend

• wadesmit - August 23, 2013 10:29 p.m.

Also, I wish Harty could be on more Rdar, he's great!
  • supergiraffe - August 23, 2013 10:03 p.m.

I loved that Arnette had their own conference, and revealed that they were challenging Google Glass, and the Oculus Rift simultaneously with their new line of Arnette Sunglasses.
  • wadesmit - August 23, 2013 9:25 p.m.

Best episode in a long time. But Coop, with sound bytes and snippets from games and adverts, bump up the levels so we can hear more clearly! It's mostly a little quiet. Otherwise, it's great hearing all the sound effects. Especially the "save your money for a rainy day".
  • GR HollanderCooper - August 23, 2013 11:55 p.m.

Noted!
  • ljrivarola - August 23, 2013 8:48 p.m.

I demand that from now on every podcast ends with a new Ryan song. I've always said that he sings really really really well.
  • GenderBender_9000 - August 23, 2013 8:41 p.m.

My favorite moment was at the beginning of the PlayStation press conference. When the camera man suddenly (and accidentally) zoomed in all the way and got an extreme close up of the guy speaking on stage. I was watching it on the GiantBomb live stream. Vinny, Drew, and Brad's reaction to that had me in stitches. Are we allowed to say GiantBomb on this website?
  • GenderBender_9000 - August 23, 2013 8:47 p.m.

∞∞∞∞∞ ARNETTE SUNGLASSES ∞∞∞∞∞
  • GR HollanderCooper - August 23, 2013 11:28 p.m.

• SooBlazed - August 23, 2013 8 p.m.

i was on call last week, unable to join the live streams =/ thanks for the shout out tho
  • TomSJ3 - August 23, 2013 7:58 p.m.

I haven't played a Sims game in about five years, but my favorite thing from GamesCom was the Sims 4 reveal. Something about it made me want to jump back into the series. The completely revamped sim customization system looks incredible, and the improvements to construction seem to make building houses much quicker and easier than in the previous games. Also, I can't wait to discover all the new and twisted ways to slowly kill my sims. Their only solace in the horrible doorless and windowless world that awaits them will be looking sexy in a brand new pair of Arnette Sunglasses.
  • g1rldraco7 - August 23, 2013 7:43 p.m.

*Huge applause* Bravo Lucas, you can be an awesome impressionist if you keep practicing. My favorite thing from Gamescon is when Ubisoft confirmed that Rainbow Six Patriots is still in development and it won't come out until it's a perfect score game. I swear they just said that because they're tired of all the snipers hanging out their windows wearing arnette sunglasses. Not to mention the hate mail, letter bombs and assassins sent to their office daily.
  • duffer00 - August 23, 2013 7:12 p.m.

My favorite thing out of Gamescom was the InFamous Second son trailer. I feel like there is not enough excitement for this game which honestly, to me, looks to be the best launch window game Sony's got. I don't know maybe all these people are distracted because they're all going out to buy these awesome Arnette sunglasses I keep hearing about. I hear that Sucker Punch is throwing in Arnette DLC into the game where you can get a pair for free, because Arnette is just that cool and Delson absorbs the powers of the glasses and can now harness the power of awesomeness.
  • rcarrasco121 - August 23, 2013 6:56 p.m.

I think Mark Cerney's appearance on the Sony stage again was one of my favorite moments. As this year has gone on he's been walking with more and more swag that I half expected him to strut out in Arnette sunglasses. Which would have been a coincidence because I was wearing Arnettes while watching the gamescom stream. And would have been a super coincidence because my dog walked in my room, during gamescom, wearing her pair of Arnettes. And could have been an uber coincidence because my ipad was wearing his pair of Arnette sunglasses. And did I mention I was sitting on my chair made of Arnette sunglasses while watching the stream.
  • shawksta - August 23, 2013 5:13 p.m.

Its the same question of the week, you might want to fix that.