We Recommend

• rainn'sgaydar - September 28, 2013 9:05 a.m.

I was more or less pleased with what was announced. I just wish they would have given more details.
  • archnite - September 28, 2013 6:56 a.m.

QOTW: Nothing at all comes to mind for what I would of liked for Valve to announce, nothing everyone's been waiting for over a millennia. *Clenches fist* Nothing. *Gritting teeth* Nothing at all. *Clenching neck muscles* FUCKING HALF LIFE! *Throws computer out of the window, now yelling into keyboard to type this.*
  • SpadesSlick - September 28, 2013 12:53 a.m.

I would like Valve to announce why I should care. If Valve was aiming for standarization with the steam box, why are they having 7 different companies making them?
  • g1rldraco7 - September 27, 2013 11:59 p.m.

That is bull crap in a chef's salad!!! I thought people could only win once a year?! This is just rigged unfairly like the loot system in Diablo 3!!
  • Cyberninja - September 27, 2013 10:50 p.m.

I wanted Value to announce Gabe Newell was running for president and becoming the next pope, all while doing this in space with Nolan North and Morgan Freeman narrating and making a buddy film about the life of the space president or if that is to extreme, I wanted them to announce they know what the number 3 is.
  • Cyberninja - September 28, 2013 9:24 a.m.

Also Coop you do know that FF13 was successful? You forget that every FF game has a huge divide with the fanbase.
  • GOD - September 27, 2013 9:17 p.m.

I wanted Valve to announce that Half Life 1 and 2 were meant to be prequels to Super Mario Brothers and that's why there will never be another game in the series. Also on a similar note, that they were being hired by Nintendo to handle the Nintendo Network, it's digital store's, and in return (on top of the what Nintendo paid them in gold coins) could add the ability for a WiiU to boot up with Steam OS. Suddenly Nintendo would have a huge increase in console sales as well as better pricing on their digital products. Maybe. Also Zach needs a picture in the podcast banner.
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - September 27, 2013 9:40 p.m.

No. He doesn't
  • TokenGamesRadarFurry - September 28, 2013 4:09 p.m.

Incorrect.
  • GR_ZachBetka - September 27, 2013 11:28 p.m.

I see that somebody cares T_T
  • shnazzyone - September 27, 2013 9:07 p.m.

I really wanted them to announce orange box 2 for wii U... I know... I was really setting myself up for disappointment.
  • Korppi - September 27, 2013 8:05 p.m.

I was hoping they would announce that Gaben has officially gone through Apotheosis and is now the omnipotent god who would fix all PC gaming issues and bring peace to the world. All while wearing Arnette sun glasses. Hail Gaben.
  • SunniDee - September 27, 2013 6:41 p.m.

Half life 3. I win
  • SunniDee - September 30, 2013 7:54 p.m.

Just kidding, I only wanted to say it before anyone else. What I really want is for them to make cookie clicker for steam, but instead of clicking cookies you click arnette sunglasses.
  • supergiraffe - September 27, 2013 6:15 p.m.

I want valve to announce that Nintendo is bringing over Mother 3, and an HD re-release of Final Fantasy 7.And Beyond Good and Evil 2.
  • supergiraffe - September 27, 2013 9:20 p.m.

Also, Steam Machine is a good Daft Punk song.
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - September 27, 2013 6:14 p.m.

I was hoping for Valve Allstars Battle Royale: a Smash Bros. clone that lets battle your friends as Gordon Freeman, Alyx Vance, Bill, Zoey, Chell, and GLaDOS.