We Recommend

• wadesmit - November 17, 2012 4:46 a.m.

Also: "They have billions in liquid assets," "Just because of the Wii."
  • wadesmit - November 17, 2012 4:36 a.m.

Great episode. They're always a lot funnier when you record them on the... Thursday morning? Whatever, I can't remember when you recorded this one. But do it more.
  • peace4me - November 16, 2012 8:12 p.m.

I'd say Monster Hunter. It would be awesome to fight gigantic monsters in first person especially with all the different weapons. Plus it could appeal to the west finally!
  • codystovall - November 16, 2012 5:40 p.m.

Pokemon....sort of like pokemon snap only instead of shooting with a camera you have a gun. I guess you could style the mons as more realistic and scary but I believe jigglypuff is just as threatening as it is and Id gladly fire ammo into its face before it lulls me to sleep and tbags my corpse.
  • lilspooky - November 16, 2012 5:23 p.m.

Myst! Its already first person, just add a gun and we are half way there.
  • StoneDreadnaught - November 16, 2012 4:36 p.m.

I would actually like to see Silent Hill given the Condemned treatment. I fairly realistic place (outside of Silent Hill) that has you investigating the rise of self-appointed 'monsters' that are slowly causing an entire city to dissolve into madness. But have it written by someone NOT Sega, so we don't see that Silent Hill was actually the occupied grounds for some PMC group who unleashed the literal Devil in a blood ritual so the leader could gain a demonic army.
  • MyCoolWhiteLies - November 16, 2012 4:34 p.m.

I'm pretty sure you could adapt the Mass Effect universe to nearly any genre with relative ease. I could really easily see an action-oriented shooter that delves deeper into the past of one of the many squadmates from the games. I would also totally play a re-skinned version of Hitman's Sniper Challenge where you play as Garrus during his Archangel years.
  • RacoonHail - November 16, 2012 3:53 p.m.

I always thought the Starcraft universe would easily translate to a shooter. Starcraft Ghost was an interesting project that never got off the ground, even if it was 3rd person, the attempt was tantilizing. The idea of playing it in first person I think was always a better idea. Fighting the Zerg in that position would be outright terrifying, with their ability to sneak up and scare the crap out of you a la Alien, or come at you in a never ending swarm like Left 4 Dead, either way the experience would be great. Add on fighting giant Protoss war machines much like Resistance 2 had and you have yourself a great shooter. Plus you can have the player die for real like Call of Duty, because well Space Marines are pretty expendable... Screw World of Starcraft this is the easiest medium for that universe. And if THQ is going to give us no more Warhammer 40k, we the gaming public need this!Especially if "they get someone other than Blizzard to write it"...
  • garnsr - November 16, 2012 3:06 p.m.

It looks like iTunes and the link on this page are giving me episode 13.
  • n00b - November 16, 2012 3:45 p.m.

doubling that that.
  • cheezitmonster - November 16, 2012 8:54 p.m.

me three
  • Unoriginal - November 17, 2012 8:24 a.m.

iTunes still gives me episode 13 :/
  • obviouslyadouche - November 16, 2012 2:42 p.m.

Xcom, oh wait.... In all seriousness I'd like to see a Dark souls fps, in that a dark really hard fps. Most fps shooters are all mp but Dark souls shooter could be weave single and multiplayer together really well.