We Recommend

• garnsr - November 2, 2010 4:08 a.m.

War somehow managed to get killed while I didn't notice, and Pestilence died pretty easily offscreen too. Then I get stuck with those stupid zombie horses that zoom off the wrong way if you don't hold a direction.
  • reaperman22 - November 2, 2010 3:41 a.m.

yep pestilence died 2 minutes after i got it... i think they say its nearly impossible to kill to be ironic if the same thing has happened to most people, i have wars horse so i am refusing to catch any of the others until i kill it... there should be a way to get them back, like a deed
  • saywhaat - November 2, 2010 3:31 a.m.

if you dont lasso the gorses and they get away can you still get them? because when i found famine i lassoed the wrong horse and after i broke the WROONG horse, famine wasnt there
  • awinnerisjew - November 2, 2010 3:03 a.m.

Do the four horses only appear once? Like once you kill them that's it, or can you go back and find them again? And I'm convinced rockstar purposely put pestilence right by the cliff with that "nearly impossible to kill" message just to make people do that, because I did the exact same thing
  • sleepy92ismypsn - November 2, 2010 1:54 a.m.

Rockstar outdid themselves with this. They added so much stuff. I love it. RDR is my favorite game of this generation. I've played it for over 265 hours.
  • VoodooPanda - November 2, 2010 12:51 a.m.

Rockstar could have added more to it. Now dont go calling me a hater cause when I first heard about Undead nightmare back when Outlaws to the End came out I nearly went ape shit with joy. First of all whats with the small amount of legendary animals. Was that all they could think of at the time? Where's Nessie? Where's the Tall Trees Devil (NJ Devil)? Where's the god damn werewolves. I dont want to hear "But Eddie, why would there be werewolves during a zombie outbreak?" Same reason there is a unicorn, because it doesnt have to make sense. The ending didnt make sense either. How can John stroll into town without being shot on sight? The main story in general wasnt that great to begin with. Each mission felt to rushed. One second I'm going to Blackwater to find a doctor and a few hours later I'm already in Mexico about to find the cure. Dont say DLC is suppose to be short because Dragon Age: Awakening will burst through your door and give you a good smacking. The characters didnt help either. Sure it was nice to see Bonnie again but they could have had a few more missions revolving around helping her reclaim her ranch from the zombies instead of the lame mini game they already have. Same goes for Armadilloor anyother town. Each town could have had its own real mission with cutscenes if Rockstar really tried. It's like Cockstar needed more cocaine and hooker money and someone remembered it was almost HalloWIN and was like "How about we just add zombies and overhype the everloving shit out of it! Pass the recreational drugs." tl;dr Undead Nightmare is ok, not great.
  • Doctalen - November 1, 2010 11:52 p.m.

If only Verizon would come to my house and finally install the internet. Looks amazing but I have not been able to buy it.
  • shadowreaper72 - November 1, 2010 10:52 p.m.

Undead Nightmare is freakin amazing. Best 10$ I ever spent
  • Nato_VanDookie - November 1, 2010 10:41 p.m.

Same thing happened to me with pestilence... like literally ten seconds later..
  • gmcb2011 - November 1, 2010 9:28 p.m.

You killed Pestilence at the cliff too? Nice to know I'm not the only one who managed to do that.
  • EdDeRs1 - November 1, 2010 9:01 p.m.

good to see Deaths horse is white like in the discworld, now all we need is the 7 foot skeleton himself
  • GamesRadarMichaelGrimm - November 1, 2010 9 p.m.

Yeah, we mentioned in the intro that they may appear randomly, we just listed where/when they were captured in case they have a higher chance of showing up there.
  • fatdog12300 - November 1, 2010 8:59 p.m.

I love how the sasquatch pic is blurry.
  • Cmccormick94 - November 1, 2010 8:57 p.m.

I think the four horses of the apocalypse are all random encounters. I found war noth of macfarlen's ranch, pestilence in the great plains, and famine south of chuparosa.
  • rium125 - November 1, 2010 8:50 p.m.

lol chupathingy