We Recommend

• SkinnyJr - March 16, 2009 1:15 a.m.

You guys are the best! I have no idea how you did it, unless..... Is it in the guide? I hope sheva is in other RE games. @kanerox547 Did you upgrade the 'piercing'? That one doesnt have a green bar, it shows stars. If youve done that and this is your first weapon upgrade, you need to go to 'bonus features' to purchase it with points you obtain upon completing chapters. Then exit, and go to 'special options' (I think thats what its called) and from there its pretty easy to figure out.
  • kanerox547 - March 16, 2009 12:39 a.m.

i just beat this today and i fully upgraded one of the guns and it still wont give me infinate ammo? is there something i'm doing wrong or what?
  • ShevasMyGirl - March 16, 2009 12:34 a.m.

Thats Why Shevas My Girl!
  • itsamet3d - March 15, 2009 11:44 p.m.

Mannnnn Sheeva is SUPA SEXY
  • stickguy259 - March 15, 2009 10:03 p.m.

For the emblem in 6-1 I can verify that the resulting explosion from the dynamite thrower did the job of destroying the emblem. I didn't even know it was there, and all of a sudden I'm told I got an emblem.
  • TrevorISme - March 14, 2009 5:42 p.m.

Good Good guide, sure will help me, some of those look like a bitch to find without a guide
  • DEC4D3 - March 14, 2009 9:17 a.m.

Great Guide! You guys are pro. Yea I agree with Kattleox. Unlocking stuff makes me feel like ive worked hard for something and the rewards are usually good. Maybe that outfit makes Sheva move a BIT better? xD
  • jtslugmaster10 - March 14, 2009 3:24 a.m.

@nelosangelos prob better i think and remeber there is an older article here that explains with female characters the less clothes the better amour yeah its weird like that
  • Kattleox - March 13, 2009 8:45 p.m.

Tru dat, rebornkusabi. I like unlocking stuff: makes me feel like i have done something more exciting than going to my job and forking out real cash.
  • RebornKusabi - March 13, 2009 8:25 p.m.

*Looks at Sheva's alt. costume* ...well at least we don't have to pay for it like we do for SF4's alt. costumes...
  • Prospero - March 13, 2009 7:14 p.m.

WOW. hotness is sheva. XD
  • BadLadJon - March 13, 2009 7:12 p.m.

FIRST good guide BTW (my first first)
  • Coconuts911 - July 25, 2009 9 a.m.

i love mercineirece its ace but HARD can somebody help me on it if you can just send messege to faira7 plz
  • Seve208 - May 9, 2009 8 p.m.

i got all the emblems cause of this web site
  • REsonic - April 30, 2009 10:04 p.m.

nvm i found it XD
  • REsonic - April 30, 2009 9:46 p.m.

great guide i have a question tho the 2nd one on 3-1 behind the hut how do i hit it i keep shootin there but nothin
  • czin - April 2, 2009 5:58 a.m.

btw the 2nd to last emblem.4-1.it says look to thr ight and right above the green statue.u look to the left not right.seriously confused me
  • cracker33 - March 31, 2009 10:19 p.m.

So when you are playing co-op on the same console (not using system link or live) why can't both players have the unlocked costumes? I can select both costumes for the players before the level starts, but when the second player hits start to join the game, she doesn't have the special costumes any more, buy my character does. what the hell?
  • cknarf - March 29, 2009 10:11 p.m.

Helped me get the last 13, groovy.
  • xXcreepingdethXx - March 28, 2009 10:07 p.m.

nice guide, finding those things is hard.