We Recommend

• ultimatepunchrod - January 19, 2012 7:47 p.m.

This looks pretty awesome. Moving and shooting looks like it finally made it into the series along with more emphasis on cover (although judging by the infected that snatched Chris from behind it, I'd say it won't always save you). Gotta say I'm excited for this.
  • SunnyvaleTrash - January 19, 2012 7:28 p.m.

When does the outcry against the game's racism towards Chinese people begin?
  • DaveGoose - January 19, 2012 5:44 p.m.

This looks cool, can't wait to see more on it!
  • bilstar - January 19, 2012 5:30 p.m.

Sweeeet. Some more Resi. Good times!
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - January 19, 2012 5:26 p.m.

Gaaahhhh, I'm so conflicted. It looks great, but after the mess that was RE5, I'm so skeptical. RE5 wasn't a bad game, it just wasn't scary, and the co-op kinda sucked. It didn't feel like a Resident Evil game. I'm all for progressing the series in new directions, but if it doesn't retain the RE feel and doesn't scare the crap outta me, I won't be playing it. I guess we'll see when it comes out. Till then I reserve judgment. Please capcom, make RE scary again!
  • NotSteve - January 19, 2012 5:24 p.m.

Okay, I am totally starting a band, and we are totally going to be called "Impeach President Zombie."
  • MouseKlok - January 19, 2012 5:13 p.m.

I'm pretty sure that new player character is voiced by Nolan North lol.
  • DeathbyFira - January 19, 2012 5:04 p.m.

@MetroidPrimeRib not everything about Capcom sucks aren't you going a little over bored over a trailer i liked the trailer it didn't involve some remote village in the middle of nowhere and it showed some aspects that what made it such a great game in the first place yea i agree that capcom has doped the ball a bit like with street fighter and marvel vs capcom and soon to be tekken x StreetFighter with basically a whole new game with more guys released like after 8 months after the first game basically telling me Fuck you i want your money please but at the same time capcom has came out with alot of great games and you cant forget Breath of Fire and Devil May Cry so don't be too harsh on capcom they just need a smack to head and a nudge to tell them hey get it together and try to be back to the franchise that made so many people love you in the first place
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - January 19, 2012 5:26 p.m.

Please use punctuation.
  • MetroidPrimeRib - January 20, 2012 12:31 p.m.

Capcom doesn't make Breath of Fire games anymore, all they do is make movies and fighting games.
  • onetimebuster - January 19, 2012 4:25 p.m.

Could the blonde lady with the short hair be ashley.
  • The_King_of_Nothing - January 19, 2012 5:49 p.m.

It is definitely Ashley, the voice gave it away immediately for me.
  • Ultimadrago - January 19, 2012 4:17 p.m.

Leon's return? Mother of God and first day buuuuuuuuuuuuy! *Rocks out*
  • obviouslyadouche - January 19, 2012 4:05 p.m.

Chris's muscle are back to being normally proportioned, guess he didn't like all the affects of the steroids.
  • codystovall - January 19, 2012 3:42 p.m.

Looks awesome. Leooooooooooooooon.
  • Dmancapri - January 19, 2012 3:38 p.m.

watching an ad for a Resident Evil game before watching a trailer for a Resident Evil game- RESIDENTEVINCEPTION
  • Darkwun - January 19, 2012 3:37 p.m.

Tenner on the table.... the bald guy is Hunk :p
  • One-FISH- - January 19, 2012 3:25 p.m.

Directed by Michael Bay? *sigh*......
  • Fulakazu - January 19, 2012 3:22 p.m.

their not, their calling "Dramatic Horror"
  • CreeplyTuna - January 19, 2012 3:21 p.m.

Aaaand the only question I was looking for... can I walk and aim simultaneously?