We Recommend

• izzyisyourgoblinfriend - August 23, 2011 9:53 a.m.

I never played one, but I liked two a whole lot. I was drawn into the story and the characters were memorable. Looking forward to this one.
  • EdDeRs1 - August 18, 2011 3:23 p.m.

right, it may be not very imaganitive but, im fucking creating Rouge Trooper
  • Crypto140 - August 18, 2011 2:06 p.m.

If you don't get this game, you must turn in your man card.
  • inkyspot - August 18, 2011 10:06 a.m.

Can this game take any longer to come out. Come out earlier than November.
  • santaclouse37 - August 18, 2011 8:24 a.m.

This looks bloody stonking awesome. And I'm not even British! That's just how cool it looks!
  • Deathdeisel - August 18, 2011 5:41 a.m.

Im really glad to see saints row set itself apart from GTA. I dont know about you guys, but GTA4 was terrible, the rating were so heavily skewed on review sites it was unreal. It was boring, and lame, but real. This looks to be fun, addicting, and halarious, while not real, who effing cares. Hollywood shows us that we dont always want realism, but fun, actiony, bs.
  • doominatorx6 - August 18, 2011 4:37 a.m.

A copy of San Andreas is flattery. San Andreas was the peak of the series, where as GTA4 failed (with the fans) because of Rockstar's boner for realism. Games aren't supposed to be about "realism." They're supposed to be about doing all the crazy shit that would get you arrested, or in this case, institutionalized, in reality. Kudos, Volition.
  • ObliqueZombie - August 18, 2011 4:36 a.m.

I think... I'll go with Skyrim, Gears of War 3, Warhammer 40k: Space Marine, and Dead Island. But this'll probably be among the top three games I haven't already paid off to look out for.
  • ZigzMagoo - August 18, 2011 4:13 a.m.

@kassmageant The comment was directed at the lack of a plausible story, as well as blatant copy of San Andreas. A double-sided purple dildo, a Jet Pack, Aliens, gay Rappers, and customizable characters was all done 7 years ago in San Andreas.
  • Pytor - August 18, 2011 3:56 a.m.

This game looks like infinite fun!
  • Solstice - August 18, 2011 2:09 a.m.

Total head turner. I can see my GTA IV collecting dust the second I get my hands on this game. A little bit bummed out about GTA V. There's no hints, spoilers, screenshots, or trailers to predict the game's forthcoming. I sure hope the game's as big as it's gonna be...3 years since GTA IV came out.
  • birdro - August 18, 2011 1:55 a.m.

GR you deceptive lot. Renaming the article I already read ever so slightly and moving it to page-topper status. Got my hopes up but I enjoyed the article the first time so keep any info on this coming.
  • Jdub9064 - August 18, 2011 1:53 a.m.

This game is insanity, I cannot wait to play it!
  • Yeager1122 - August 18, 2011 1:22 a.m.

Was skaepitical of this game at first but i gotta say its really started to grow on me.
  • DualWieldingIsNotFeasible - August 17, 2011 10:06 p.m.

The GTA series is dead to me. I won't say the games are bad (they're not), but everything in GTA IV felt like a grey, boring chore instead of a fun diversion. In contrast, SR2's candy-coated insanity was pure joy. Yeah, the story and characters are weak, but who needs good writing when you're ramping a firetruck into heavy traffic while dressed in a hotdog suit?
  • Baron164 - August 17, 2011 10:05 p.m.

I can't wait for November, I loved Saints Row 2 and this one looks even more insane and fun than the last :-)
  • kassmageant - August 17, 2011 9:58 p.m.

@ zigzmagoo feel sorry for ya, probably you're to busy squuezing 2 more MHZ from overclocking your 50 core gaming rig CPU to see that this game is actually insanely FUN. But we can't blame you, you're too busy being superior high-end-PC gamer. good for you, sir.
  • jazxsora - August 17, 2011 9:36 p.m.

Please tell me I can have my Australian guy from the second game. I cracked up when he got angry and shouted in his heavy Australian accent "NO ONE FUCKS WITH THE SAINTS!"
  • ZigzMagoo - August 17, 2011 9:25 p.m.

I bet the developers were like "We can never be as good as GTA, so lets just be as balls out crazy as possible to compensate" This game looks fucking terrible
  • 435 - August 17, 2011 8:36 p.m.

It hurts me that it's still so far off. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT. Q_Q