We Recommend

• spencerm - September 21, 2010 7:01 p.m.

the first 2 bioshocks were awesome but this one is going to be outstanding, cant wait its gonna be dope, best part when they do the cyclone thing and he throws in the lightning- epic
  • FauxGateau - September 21, 2010 7 p.m.

I find it refreshing to have a fps protagonist that can dialogue with another person.
  • Ensoul - September 21, 2010 6:59 p.m.

Well. I definitely need to go back and play Bioshock.
  • db1331 - September 21, 2010 6:56 p.m.

Is this the same video that was supposed to be an xbox.com exclusive until tomorrow?
  • Rubblemaker - September 21, 2010 6:51 p.m.

Anyone seen the film Westworld? I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say thats what we've got going on with Bioshock Infinite. Androids gone rogue. Alot of things in this trailer point to it. Crazy activist guy with glowing eyes and wobbly head, talking to no-one, you obviously interrupt his loop, Run down android guy in horse and cart, woman android sweeping up oblivious to fire behind her (following her program?), run down android barman behind the bar. The big daddy (alpha/handyman?) has to be an android. Robots are all thats left in Columbia. Thats my theory anyway.
  • EricBratcher - September 21, 2010 6:51 p.m.

I thought Bioshock 2 was going to be terrible and I was 100% wrong, so I had no doubt this would be worthwhile (won't fool me again). But I didn't expect it to look THIS good. It seems to be everything good from the first two games, plus a few new tricks and added characterization and humor. This game can't get here quickly enough.
  • Geminiman82 - September 21, 2010 6:50 p.m.

wow...just, WOW!
  • ProfessorBonk - September 21, 2010 6:49 p.m.

Ho-ly shit.
  • BodyDamage - September 21, 2010 6:48 p.m.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • V1N3 - September 21, 2010 6:47 p.m.

Looks real tight, man! :D Even though the folk sound like Talibans... hululululuu!
  • BlindMarksman - September 21, 2010 6:44 p.m.

Unfreeze me when this game comes out, OK?
  • Memph - September 21, 2010 6:43 p.m.

hot fuck o.O that looks...wow
  • WereWolfAstronaut - September 21, 2010 6:40 p.m.

Awesome to say the least. But my only gripe is how terribly encoded that video is.
  • freshpickle - September 21, 2010 6:39 p.m.

WTB time machine.
  • FlikNightshade - September 21, 2010 6:38 p.m.

I'm thoroughly impressed so far. The dialogue was fun, the atmosphere was different, and combat seemed solid. I personally cannot wait. "You're just making him angry!" "He was already angry!"
  • abbottfrizzell - September 21, 2010 6:37 p.m.

I'm not sure how many times I just nutted.. but I'm gonna guess a lot!
  • TedDidlio - September 21, 2010 6:32 p.m.

Holy dicks. Game of the year 2012 for nearly-sure. Ohmigodicantwaaaaaaaait.
  • ThatsWhatSheSaid - September 21, 2010 6:22 p.m.

could be the Greatest 10 mins ever, seriously. That was perfection ... pacing, dialog, seamless action set pieces and to think its another 2 yrs away ....