We Recommend

• madjr297 - August 2, 2010 1:17 a.m.

I'm kinda afraid to post this, but the preorder codes go up on gamefaqs like, 3 days after the game comes out. thats what happend with red steel 2, anyway. I got like all the codes for that
  • TheWebSwinger - July 30, 2010 5:47 a.m.

I love it. Cosmic, Negative Zone, and Scarlet Spidey are so underrepresented in the games, I think this just sealed the deal. Now if only the costumes gave you additional powers, like in the PS1 spider-man...
  • Kapwan - July 29, 2010 8:18 p.m.

I still wish they would ad Spiderman Unlimited.
  • Koouunn - July 29, 2010 5:59 p.m.

scarlet spider still looks the best
  • PhantomDave - July 29, 2010 4:08 p.m.

Holy christ on a stick.... Cosmic Spider-Man?! As in Spider-Man with the Uni-Power?! So basically it's god mode when you wear it?LOL
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - July 29, 2010 11:04 a.m.

@ Defguru7777 - I totally see it D:
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - July 29, 2010 11:03 a.m.

I liked the Spider-Armour when it showed up in the Playstation One Games as a pickup health upgrade, glad to see it's making a comeback of sorts. Underrated in my opinion. But no amazing bagman? http://bit.ly/9QK9M6 Best alternative costume ever.
  • Gorillaman23 - July 29, 2010 10:22 a.m.

FUCKING GAMESTOP! I hate Gamestop, but love the Cosmic Spidey outfit, so before I leave I'll make sure to ask if they have Battletoads for Wii.
  • Amnesiac - July 29, 2010 6:16 a.m.

Fanservice levels reaching critical mass! I just hope as much effort is being put into the game itself.
  • INFINITYGAUNTLET - July 29, 2010 3:51 a.m.

I've been sold on this game for a while now, and the inclusion of these costumes cements that.
  • Defguru7777 - July 29, 2010 3:50 a.m.

Even though I'm probably not going to get the game, these suits all look pretty awesome. And for some reason, the Cosmic Spider-Man suit reminds me of this one villain in the '90's cartoon called the Spot. Don't know why.
  • Vagrant - July 29, 2010 3:28 a.m.

Ben Reilly has haters? He was pretty cool. I'm surprised the other fancier looking Scarlet Spider costume isn't in there. (I might not be a comics guy, but I know me some Spidey)
  • DarkTone - July 29, 2010 2:07 a.m.

"If it's not broken don't fix it, just add loads of gadgets to it!" Stan Lee (I think)
  • godiko444 - July 29, 2010 1:50 a.m.

The mangaverse spider man was an awesome read, glad to see that he made his way to gaming lore.
  • TDUBBS - July 29, 2010 1:48 a.m.

Pretty solid costume line-up. Are the Cosmic suits exclusive to Gamestop through pre-order or purchase at Gamestop though? I remember them doing this with the 2008 Hulk game also.
  • Silvermech - July 29, 2010 1:44 a.m.

Comsic Spidey looks amazing.
  • breener96 - July 29, 2010 1:25 a.m.

I'm thinking about pre-ordering it for Cosmic Spidey. There's no question that I'm going to get it, though. For some reason I've recently - completely out of the blue - become obsessed with comics and comic-related things. And I never used to be into comics in the slightest! So, yeah. The only bad thing about this game, though, is that it isn't open-world :/ That was a killer thing when I found out.
  • oufour - July 29, 2010 1:12 a.m.

the cosmic noir is probably my favorite. i also like nega spidey and the armor.
  • Cyberninja - July 29, 2010 1:12 a.m.

i bet the cosmic will be dlc soon
  • crumbdunky - July 29, 2010 1:11 a.m.

Can anyone explain why the Noir Cosmic Spidey seems more well, erm, "endowed" than any of the others? Is the Noir Universe home to a larger Spider Trouser Snake than the others? Have the others just been to the swimming pool for an icy dip? Is Noir Spidey just more insecure about tight fitting stuff and "boosts" his lunchbox a little with Spidey Socks? Someone had to ask about Peter Parker's Pecker. We demand to know the trouser dwelling truth-all that cavorting about in tights leaves so little to the imagination that any change is noticed AND any paranoia about his superparts is likely to prey on the Spidey Senses, imho. I'll leave this discussion short of what might arrive as nocturnal emmissions from a webslingers meat, though, as there the mind does truly boggle a little.