We Recommend

• baron-king-longley - January 11, 2013 8:41 p.m.

JOE TRAVIS GOKU NARUTO ICHIGO LUFFY
  • PatHan-bHai - June 4, 2013 3:15 a.m.

This list i definitely agree with!!! Also add Zoro, Vegeta, the Okami wolf, Kyo Kusanagi and Steve Fox from Tekken XD
  • daniel-lopez - January 10, 2013 10:55 p.m.

I would loove to see medabots on the roster like medabee and black beatle. That would be kik ass!!
  • alex-kay - January 8, 2013 12:53 a.m.

wait what there is a baby mario? but with who did mario have sex with peach or daisy
  • joxtox57 - January 19, 2013 12:18 p.m.

He didn't, its mario and luigi when they were babies.
  • marquell-pendergrass - January 7, 2013 11:05 p.m.

Take out Rob, Toon Link, Wolf, Ike or take his Power/Strength down, he's over powered, Take out IKE add Roy, Jigglypuff is Useless, Snake, Keep The Remainder and Add on Top of That, and oh yeah, ROY!
  • marquell-pendergrass - January 7, 2013 10:40 p.m.

i'd also Like to see More soni Characters, Knuckles, Shadow, Tails, TAKE OUT The smash ball, its too cheap, Megaman, Hammer Bro maybe ? or Koopa (Red And/Or Green Shell) AN PLEASE, Keep it Strictly NINTENDO *cough* Solid Snake *cough* ADD a Few More Pokemon as Characters an LOTS More when Opening Pokeballs
  • marquell-pendergrass - January 7, 2013 10:34 p.m.

My Top: 1. Roy (Fire Emblem) 2. Roy (Fire Emblem) 3. Roy (Fire Emblem) 4. Roy (Fire Emblem) 5. Roy (Fire Emblem) 6. Roy (Fire Emblem) 7. Roy (Fire Emblem) 8. Roy (Fire Emblem) 9. Roy (Fire Emblem) 10. Roy (Fire Emblem) BRING ROY BACK!!!!!!!!
  • Bweezy5 - January 7, 2013 9:11 p.m.

I dont understand why no one wants amaterasu or chibiterasu but thank god some people said sora, travis touchdown, and midna
  • vinicius-aragao-freitas - January 2, 2013 12:01 p.m.

My top: 1-Bandana Dee(Kirby) 2-Megaman(Megaman) 3-Skull Kid(The legend of Zelda) 4-Rayman(Rayman) 5-Maxwell(Scribblenauts) 6-Krystal(Star Fox) 7-Shadow(Sonic) 8-Sora(Kingdom Hearts) 9-Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario(Mario) 10-Ezio Audicore(Assasins Creed) 11-Zoroark(Pokemon) 12-Zero(Megaman) 13-Isaac(Golden Sun) 14-Mii(Wii) 15-Toad(Mario) 16-Mewtwo(Pokemon) 17-Ridley(Metroid) 18-K. Rool(Donkey Kong) 19-Ghirahim(The legend of Zelda) 20-Dillon(Dillon's Rolling Western) 21-Lyn(Fire Emblem) 22-Black Mage(Final Fantasy) 23-Black Shadow(F-Zero) 24-Masked Man(Earthbound) 25-Black Knight(Fire Emblem) 26-Sukapon(Joy Mech Fight) 27-Paper Mario(Mario) 28-Toon Zelda/Tetra(The legend of Zelda) 29-Little Mac(Punch Out!!) 30-Goku(Dragon Ball)
  • vinicius-aragao-freitas - January 2, 2013 12:07 p.m.

31-Naruto(Naruto) 32-Ryu(Streer Fighter)
  • MrJechgo - January 1, 2013 6:18 a.m.

I agree with Shulk, Starfy, Krystal, Matthew (with Issac alternate costume), Andy/Sami/Max, King Hippo, Midna, Mii and Geno. I'd like to get also Little Mac, Zael (The Last Story), Aeron (Pandora's Tower), Toad (with NSMB power-ups; Toadsworth becomes Peach's new B move), Mewtwo (returning from Melee), the Elite Beat Agents, Ray Mark 3 (Custom Robo), Saki (Sin & Punishment), Chibi-Robo, Black Shadow (F-Zero), Claus (Earthbound), Ridley (Metroid) and Jill (Drill Dozer).
  • Nap1400 - December 31, 2012 9:03 a.m.

I'm still rooting for a Shantae inclusion at some point. She may be third-party and she's relatively obscure, but she's mostly known for being on Nintendo platforms (That iOS port never existed ;_; Though I support the possible Steam port) and she has enough spells and stuff to make a moveset that doesn't deviate too far from the games. Also she could use the popularity boost Smash gives. I really hope for no anime characters, also. Smash is a Nintendo-oriented game, not MUGEN 2.0
  • joxtox57 - December 30, 2012 10:54 p.m.

I'm a bit curious as to what Naruto's final smash would be. I'd expect Rasengan, But he could always summon gamabunta or something. (Haven't watched the show since disney messed it up, I wouldn't know if he has some new super powerful move.) Also, I'd like to see Girahim, He'd make a perfect villain. How'd you forget him?
  • joxtox57 - December 30, 2012 11:13 p.m.

Impa could also work for a female.
  • LordzOfChaos - December 31, 2012 2:49 p.m.

Impa=Shiek clone
  • LordzOfChaos - December 31, 2012 2:53 p.m.

That's why I read the manga instead of the anime. But for the final smash Rasenshuriken would be the best option, he would dash across the screen and then deal instant death damage (seems like Marth's but it would work). Though if they add an anime character I will be a little miffed.
  • vinicius-aragao-freitas - January 2, 2013 12:16 p.m.

hum,Kyuubi will be a good final smash for Naruto!Ghirahim it's a good idea for a villain.SSB need more villains and female characters.And New Assist Thophies.
  • 7-D - December 30, 2012 1:17 p.m.

I think Professor Layton would be cool kicking some butt in there.
  • MetroidPrimeRib - December 30, 2012 11:36 a.m.

These are new characters that honestly have a good shot at appearing in the roster: Shulk from Xenoblade The new Fire Emblem Protagonist Zoroark from Pokemon as the new Mewtwo/Lucario Isaac from Golden Sun Tom Nook from Animal Crossing Little Mac Ghirarim Paper Mario A fucking Mii. But I hope not. 5th/6th Gen Pokemon trainer (Smash Bros has a very, very long Dev Time.) 3rd Parties: Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid Raiden from Metal Gear Solid Heihachi or Kazuya from Tekken Bayonetta Megaman, X, Zero, Protoman Professor Layton Phoenix Wright/Miles Edgeworth from Ace Attorney Viewtiful Joe I just want less clones, less swordsmen and less Landmasters and SSB4 will be golden
  • 7-D - December 30, 2012 1:27 p.m.

I feel ya man.. Miis are naff. They look like something from some third-rate facebook game. I wish Nintendo would ditch them for something more eccentric and interesting.