We Recommend

• superscalawag - June 25, 2012 12:01 a.m.

What about Chibi Robo and teli? They could be like an Ice Climber duo!
  • superscalawag - June 25, 2012 midnight

What about Chibi Robo and Teli! They could be like an Ice Climbers duo!!!
  • BIGMercenary - June 24, 2012 10:43 p.m.

Ryu or Ken from Street Fighter. Just think about it: giant hadoukens like the MvC series as a final smash.
  • QuickSticks45 - June 24, 2012 9:05 p.m.

How has Megaman not been in smash bros yet? It would truly be a good choice to put in the game
  • ani12 - June 24, 2012 7:26 p.m.

Here's who I thought of: Shyna Nera Shyna from Silhouette Mirage and/or Marina from Mischief Makers
  • autumnstorm10 - June 23, 2012 5:20 p.m.

I'd like to see: 1. link from majora's mask transforming into a goron, deku and zora but in skyward sword art style since its bright and colorful. his final smash can be the ultimate mask with fancy sword skills. 2. this maybe odd but a fi and girahim duo or they can switch out with down+b and then the final smash they summon their masters the main evil boss and link from skyward sword start fighting to the death and their waves of awesomeness do aoe damage to other players. 3. Daisy from mario. 4. the four toon links from four swords. 5. linebeck from phantom's hourglass/spirit tracks beating people with a shovel(since he's always looking for treasure)
  • WTeen8 - June 23, 2012 4:21 p.m.

The first 3 namco characters were the first 3 that came to my mind when I initially heard Namco was working on it. Well done.
  • poptarts214 - June 23, 2012 3:14 p.m.

Lady Palutena from Kid Icarus would be cool
  • yoshi95 - June 23, 2012 12:56 p.m.

Megaman Death from Darksiders II. He is totally badass and Darksiders II will be a Wii U game. Sylux from Metroid Prime Hunters. He hates Samus intensely, a fight between the two of them would be epic. Toon Zelda Amaterasu or Chibiterasu from Okami Bowser Jr / Shadow Mario just like donkey kong has diddy, Bowser needs his son in the game Princess Daisy, Peach sister deserves to be in there as well. Louie from Pikmin. Mario has Luigi, Olimar needs Louie! Majora's Mask Link, could transform into Goron, Zora, etc. Final Smash could be fierce deity.
  • Alomeigne - June 23, 2012 12:04 p.m.

I meant pins, not badges, got ahead of myself there :P. reCaptcha: 1711951 insspe , they're not even trying to make sense anymore.
  • Alomeigne - June 23, 2012 12:02 p.m.

As with a few other people, The World Ends With You has to be one of my favorite games of all time. While I'm glad for his inclusion in KH (also one of my favorites of all time) he would be an amazing SSB character. Think of all the badges that could be collectibles!
  • zombi3grim - June 23, 2012 11:28 a.m.

I would like to see some zombies please. K thanks, bye.
  • shawksta - June 23, 2012 11:25 a.m.

It would be a huge dissapointment if Pacman didnt make it, Namco better have a good reason not to include him. Brawl was rated Teen, not E10, and im pretty sure their keeping it.
  • AuthorityFigure - June 23, 2012 1:53 a.m.

Sothe from Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn too.
  • AuthorityFigure - June 23, 2012 1:50 a.m.

Simon Belmont. I don't think each Smash Bros. game should include more obscure characters, just more suitable cahracters.
  • bamit11 - June 23, 2012 12:15 a.m.

They definatly need to put Nightmare in it. And screw putting Viewtiful Joe I SSBWU, he NEEDS a new game. If they did a Kickstarter for it or something, I would definatly put in some cash.
  • ChiChiRocket - June 22, 2012 10:03 p.m.

Y no Bowser Jr.?
  • avedon-arcade - June 22, 2012 8:40 p.m.

Out of all of these I would really love to see Midna and Wolf Link. They could basically fight like Amaterasu does.
  • Nap1400 - June 22, 2012 6:41 p.m.

Nightmare. Yes. Just yes. Although considering SCII was the entry Link guest-starred in, I think they should go with Siegfried!Nightmare from the same game to draw inspiration from. I could see Siegfried's stance system adding a nice technical character to the roster without getting too complicated.
  • slimjim441 - June 22, 2012 6:04 p.m.

Simon. Fucking. Belmont.