Topics

TalkRadar

We Recommend

• BarbwireTino - August 12, 2010 3:07 p.m.

talkradar is very fantastic! Keep up the good work.
  • therawski - August 12, 2010 5:57 a.m.

Hey I figured I pick up arcrise fantasia because I love the podcast, which came with a photo from a in-game cine, and it looks cool, but save points are oddly placed so i have to listen to the game dialog that talkradar is being spared as a result of plugging it, you guys should do a feature - why is the bad guy in black so freggin hard but everything else is easy apple pie hitler stevenson? i have no chance to survive and must make my time, im on the way to destruction... what you say?
  • LarzimusPrime - August 6, 2010 6:44 p.m.

When do TalkRadar update thier Podcasts, Im a new listiner and would like to know...
  • SillyPigeon - August 3, 2010 10:48 p.m.

Here was I thinking I was the only one with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome! Hang in there zigs I know how tough it can get, just be thankful you didn't get it in 1998 when nobody knew what the fuck it was and even a so called "specialist" thinks your faking it! LOOOOOOONG very sad/boring story ANyway awesome 'cast as always. Chris' email to Brett was hysterical
  • foxyexplosion - August 2, 2010 11:32 p.m.

Brett you should have given me like a week of notice on that limbo run through since I probably would have killed my friday with you but Im not a super consistent reader of the Gdar though I listen like a mother trucker to the Tdar so I didnt notice.
  • jimmdogg - August 2, 2010 10:14 p.m.

Fantastic. I would buy ArcRise Fantasia for you if I owned a Wii. Chris' readings sold me.
  • Grimi - August 2, 2010 5:40 p.m.

Great podcast this week! Glad to hear Dan again and Antista was pretty on top with his sound effects. I have no problem with any of the ads if it helps with getting a new TalkRadar every week.
  • 435 - August 2, 2010 9:41 a.m.

Even with adverts, awesome!
  • foxyexplosion - August 2, 2010 4:54 a.m.

I want to click on an Arcrise Fantasia ad but its not showing up for meeeeeee. I want to click your ads so hardddddddddddd. You should put it on the page and I would click it over, and over, and over and then one other time. But No More Than That.
  • toastedmilk - August 2, 2010 2:31 a.m.

did marvelous/ignition realize that you gave their game a 6 before they sponsored the podcast? well i guess you have a nice defence next time someone accuses you of being bought.
  • PooPSock - August 2, 2010 2:24 a.m.

Some TDar after getting back from a chess competition? Hellz yea!
  • elpurplemonkey - August 1, 2010 10:47 p.m.

I just finished listening and Tdar 112 had everything. Funny, entertaining, sad and uplifting- then a little depressing (when Tyler told that story, but it thankfully ended funny again). They are all good, but this was one of the best in a long time (and I'm not even into Starcraft.) Maybe you guys should sell out more often.
  • apeman - August 1, 2010 2:26 p.m.

Congratulations on selling out. Now it's only a short slide to selling your taint on the corner but if it means a better show - well, wo am I to judge. ;)
  • harujongil - August 1, 2010 1:45 p.m.

hey! i watched the korean comedian clip on youtube and noticed; it's from Gag concert! its a weekly program where many comedians do skits~ most of them are pretty funny, even if you don't understand korean
  • JayBeat - August 1, 2010 8:57 a.m.

Another great edition of TalkRadar
  • Zeb364 - August 1, 2010 6:53 a.m.

Freakin great episode!!!
  • grappler51 - August 1, 2010 3:01 a.m.

Yeah, Tyler's Anamanaguchi shirt is so sexy!
  • shyfonzie - August 1, 2010 12:46 a.m.

I want tylers red and blue shirt
  • mikeydo00 - August 1, 2010 12:38 a.m.

LOL i've been to the digital extremes studios it's pretty badass there the games might be average but that place is not!!
  • Ethanater4000 - July 31, 2010 8:28 p.m.

you guys are the best this is why i wait all week for Friday, i feel like i know yous guys very well almost like brothers and if would buy all of you a beer or five, oh and GET A FUCKING BETTER PLAYER THEY DONT EVEN SHOW UP HALF THE TIME FOR ME AND I WANT TO SEE THE KING OF NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!