Topics

TalkRadar

We Recommend

• mshdpotatoes - March 5, 2011 1:52 a.m.

Weekly podcast comment.
  • AntistasMetroid - March 3, 2011 3:31 p.m.

I started listening to tdar sometime in december 2010. since that time i have listened to every single cast including the specials and im tearing through 88 and up currently just because i love it. i heard of you guys through koxm which i had just started listening to when antista was a guest host. your cast destroys anything ive listened to and it is ONLY the talkradar crew that makes me come to this website. ive never wanted to be a part of an online community until listening to the awesome banter of the tdar crew. i feel like i know you guys even though we will probably never meet. and for 8 hours from midnight to 8 am i listen to you every night. nothing beats the quality show you put on and i just wanted to let the world know that without talkradar, for me, THERE IS NO GAMESRADAR! hope you read this thread and see all the love that we all have for you guys.
  • kingsmikefan - March 2, 2011 11:38 p.m.

love it!
  • SexualTyrannosaurus - March 2, 2011 3:58 a.m.

Were it not for Talk Radar, I'd still think Games Radar was nothing but a page-view hungry amalgam monster of tits, guns, and bad humor. Now I know I'm only partially correct and often come here for features mentioned on the podcast. Please keep it going. Brett, Mikel(sp?), Chris, and the random other editor guests are brilliant in their hilarity and spot-on with their pop culture nostalgia. In short: it is great PR for the site.
  • FantasticFourSkinForMyWinamps - March 2, 2011 2:14 a.m.

LET THE MEN HAVE THEIR ACKAHOL!!1
  • TedDidlio - March 1, 2011 9:08 p.m.

Talkradar keeps me coming back to Gamesradar in general. Ya see that bosses?
  • ensabahnur - March 1, 2011 9:03 p.m.

How come no link to game deals, enslaved, i thin kit was amazon
  • practicallyhitler - March 1, 2011 6:50 p.m.

If there's one thing you can count on corporate-level bosses for, it's to be out-of-touch, arbitrary assholes. Not that they'll ever read this, but just so you know, I'm now a habitual GR reader and OXM subscriber SOLELY because of this hilarious podcast (which I found on iTunes). This is, by a wide margin, the best gaming podcast out there. Keep up the good work, and I'll keep converting my friends.
  • FantasticFourSkinForMyWinamps - March 1, 2011 4:17 p.m.

Obligatory appreciation post. An Auschwitz of hilarity in every podcast!
  • Strangleme - March 1, 2011 3:52 p.m.

Excellent episode this week!!
  • SkyDragonc5 - March 1, 2011 5:57 a.m.

This is by far one of the most interesting casts in a while. Mainly because of the music stuff. I do music production as a hobby, now I may go and get some old hardware, then reproduce it as VSIs. Ahh the old days of basic electronic music, so simple and elegant. Your free styling was amazingly awesome by the way! Oh you Americans and your cheap games, we here in Canada get the short stick, The only good game deals here are crappy games at Wal-Mart, and Superstore. Most of the cheap games you mentioned, cannot be found here anymore.
  • initialreaction - March 1, 2011 2:04 a.m.

Holy shit what a great TalkRadar. The Glowing Stars rock! That song is amazing and has been stuck in my head all day! EXCELLENT podcast as always.
  • MoChilla - February 28, 2011 11:14 p.m.

The beginning of got it bad sounds like the end of Chicago when zeta and renee walk out with tommy guns.
  • HardlyBirdman - February 28, 2011 10:09 p.m.

I'm sorry your overlords are giving you a tough time. Did I say overlords? I meant protectors. Anyway, don't take it too personal, and don't do anything stupid to draw unwanted attention to yourself. You do an amazing job at communicating to a diverse, devoted audience. I know I would not be checking Gamesradar.com every day if I hadn't found Tdar to put personalities with the articles. There's personality in the articles themselves, but it's a lot easier to spot now that I 'know' you guys from Tdar. Thank you for being my friends...in this creepy-ish new way that only podcasting makes possible.
  • JasonStafam - February 28, 2011 9:48 p.m.

Oi, ‘allo. Jason fock’n Stafam ‘ere. Oy quoite loik dis podcast, now innit. Roighto den, oy’s gonna do a fousand fock’n pushups, ya cheeky cants.
  • BrushieTundra - February 28, 2011 8:06 p.m.

The only reason, the ONLY reason I have ANYTHING to do with any Future product is Talkradar. As I am not able to buy and Talkradar merchandise, I have no other way to support then than by buying other Future products and passing on my love for T-Dar. I am a 40-yr old man, with lots of disposable income who has subscriptions to OXM, PTOM and PC Gamer. The single reason I do this is to support, in some small and oblique way, Talkradar. Let them be corporate overlords. I'm sorry you don't get it, but we do. Allow then the creativity they deserve to put out an amazing podcast week after week. That's all we ask.
  • BrushieTundra - February 28, 2011 8 p.m.

Awesome show guys. Please keep up the good work. Every week I leave my job mid shift to download your podcast. Thanks
  • agentcooper - February 28, 2011 6:38 p.m.

I've listened to more games podcasts than I care to mention, and TalkRadar is HONESTLY the best one of the lot. It's an audio show that somehow manages to capture the essence of a VISUAL medium, video games. Fantastic.
  • Modroneman - February 28, 2011 6:13 p.m.

Pure awesomeness you guys! Loved the Gameboy music. I still have one of those somewhere is my stash of goodies. Look forward to you guys every week, keep it up! ASS, ASS, ASS, ASS.... Never gets old!
  • TURbo - February 28, 2011 6:04 p.m.

Comment.