Topics

TalkRadar

We Recommend

• CanadianBeaverHunter - October 22, 2011 12:01 p.m.

There's nobody I'd rather listen to host a video games podcast than Chris Antista. He was TalkRader.
  • Yeager1122 - October 22, 2011 11:40 a.m.

Goodbye Anitista you will be missed things just wont be the same.
  • chrisantistas2inchpenis - October 22, 2011 11:37 a.m.

Not listened yet, but so sad. RIP Antista
  • LitJackson - October 22, 2011 10:43 a.m.

GamesRadar will never be the same, You will be missed Mr.Antista, *tips hat*
  • ChickenFillet5140 - October 22, 2011 10:08 a.m.

Thanks so much for everything you do Chris. You are a god among men.
  • Lovelost - October 22, 2011 9:30 a.m.

i refuse to listen to this... from now on everytime I download LaserTime i'm just gonna rename it TalkRadar.
  • TheWebSwinger - October 22, 2011 8:33 a.m.

So is he leaving the site...or just the cast..? I guess I'll have to just listen, but this is really kind of a sad day. Bye Chris, thanks for everything
  • iAmARealSuperTurrican - October 22, 2011 8:30 a.m.

At least I got to meet Chris in NY! I think Talkradar will be fine plus we got Laser Time, so it's not the end of the world.
  • keklar - October 22, 2011 8:08 a.m.

Yeah, I've been dreading this for a while.... TalkRadar is officially dead. Sorry, but Chris really IS TalkRadar. It was really evident just a couple episodes ago when he WASN'T on the show... it was so much weaker. :( If Brett was still around, I would say it could pick back up, but nope. Time to just listen to LaserTime!!
  • MCN2011 - October 22, 2011 5:52 a.m.

I'm sure I speak for everyone from GRcade/the old GR UK forum when I say you'll be missed. We'll always have the photoshops.
  • Hypermonkey262 - October 22, 2011 5:18 a.m.

I haven't even pressed play and I'm already sad.
  • Y2Ken - October 22, 2011 3:35 a.m.

Man... I love all you guys at GR and the podcast is great no matter who's on board, but Chris you brought the magic fairy dust on top of the delicious cake each week. I'll keep listening and loving, but TDar has truly lost an irreplaceable member. All the best for the future, have fun!
  • Fenderstat - October 22, 2011 2:02 a.m.

Chris at PC Gamer? I didn't think he was very pro pc but I digress, T.Wilde, C.Antista and L.Decker in one work environment! Stuffy old Dan Stapleton will be getting a nice surprise.
  • Fenderstat - October 22, 2011 2:05 a.m.

Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of the Stapleman but he's such a bloody nerd! He reminds me of the comic book guy.
  • Valntyne - October 22, 2011 1:39 a.m.

Goodbye, Antista. Thank you for hours of entertainment. You will be greatly missed.
  • Fulakazu - October 22, 2011 12:23 a.m.

recaptacha said whistler and i can think about is Lasertime, (robot voice) ALL ABOARD!
  • marioman50 - October 22, 2011 12:18 a.m.

Chris, you ARE Talkradar. It is incredibly sad news that you will no longer be a part of it. I am thankful for Laser Time, and I am sure Talkradar will be just fine, but it will not be the same without you. Thanks for everything :)
  • Asmodean - October 22, 2011 12:15 a.m.

Chris you will be missed... kind since you'll be on the podcast just as much anyway. Gold star for me, for predicting you were going to PC gamer...
  • JeronimoJackson - October 22, 2011 12:07 a.m.

TalkRadar finally feels like its over. I'm positive I'll still love the podcast and it'll still be awesome, but sadface :( Thank god for lasertime
  • bongzilla - October 21, 2011 11:04 p.m.

I dont think I want to listen to this one, I think I would literally cry. I've been listening since the begining, First Shane left, and I was sad, The show was still awesome. Even when everyone started complaining about the quality I still listened, even though Chris sounded so depressed. But now, Chris is leaving, dont get me wrong I love Mikel, and I think Im the biggest HANK supporter, but this is too much.. Oh well I guess theres stil laser light or whatever it is, but it wont ever be the same. R.I.P talkradar.