Topics

TalkRadar

We Recommend

• garnsr - October 24, 2009 6:28 a.m.

Hey, Brett's on KOXM this week! Double the Brett!
  • Spybreak8 - October 24, 2009 5:54 a.m.

this podcast = win! Really, 16 dingo pelts hahahaha. Its very ironic as well since I felt that I wanted to grow a beard this month, damn. Gotta say this was highly enjoyable and I'd love the Halo ODST OST as I'm another video game music lover (why Gaming FM did you have to die) but I'm enjoying the Green Lantern and TMNT blurays you guys gave me. Thx again and oh man the rant on Green Lantern was priceless, I vote yes keep em coming (he has to start each segment with "You know what really grinds my gears" though lol). ReCaptha: "$1 million trotter" - can't get Austin Powers voice out of my head when I read that.
  • zanthox - October 24, 2009 4 a.m.

WOAH! GUESTS! Guess you guys should put some cloths on for this one!
  • smallberry - October 24, 2009 3:40 a.m.

I'm too excited about this episode. I need a little lie down.
  • Narte - October 24, 2009 3:37 a.m.

When I got married two years ago, it was the day after Halo 3 came out. Now anytime we hear any of the Halo Soundtracks my wife and I are brought back to that wonderful time in our lives. I would love to win the soundtrack so my wife can wax nostalgic to Halo music once more. Thanks!
  • Aeshir - October 24, 2009 2:13 a.m.

Henry's rant was the greatits. :D
  • patriotfan09 - October 24, 2009 1:37 a.m.

I want the ODST soundtrack because I've never had an OST before, and from what I've heard, this is a good one. So yeah,
  • VMPSaberwolf - October 24, 2009 1:35 a.m.

Thanks for posting my creation...one of these days I'll graduate from Powerpoint to Photoshop. Great podcast, keep up the great work guys.
  • idunno - October 24, 2009 1:19 a.m.

Best part of the week, Tdar is back. And I would love the ODST soundtrack for one reason: it's just awesome...and Halo was the first shooter I actually liked since my cousin was too good at Goldeneye.
  • VoodooPanda - October 24, 2009 1:12 a.m.

I want the Soundtrack because you owe me
  • hobojesse - October 24, 2009 1:03 a.m.

i really want the ODST cd. i don't really deserve it. but hey, might as well enter! =D
  • SausageLozenge - October 24, 2009 12:33 a.m.

I would like the ODST cd because I am the biggest Halo fan in the community. Here is my Halo profile. http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=Vitsnuklz&sg=0 I've played thousands of games, I have toys, cat helmets, and I am always defending Halo in the forums. I know I win stuff all the time, but I really love Halo. I applied to Bungie for a concept artist job (and didn't get it. I'm not really a concept artist, but it doesn't hurt to try.) I love Marty Mcdonald, he is one of the best composers in the industry. Also you guys know I LOVE music.
  • Spybreak8 - October 24, 2009 12:32 a.m.

"Been waiting for this all day." This and Veronica as a bonus, I watch her on Tekzilla too!
  • lucashintz - October 24, 2009 12:19 a.m.

Yay! The weekend is officially go! Why I should get the halo odstost: 1.Because I still haven't won a contest 2. I'm one of the biggest halo nerds here 3.I think of Marty as a god and his music is the soundtrack to the internet. 4.The odst music is like a tempest shaking my soul into a pudding of deep euphoria. That is all.
  • Samael - October 24, 2009 12:05 a.m.

I'm sure she's heard this joke a billion times but...does she happen to hunt vampires on the side?
  • TURbo - October 23, 2009 11:51 p.m.

I would like to get the Halo 3 ODST soundtrack so it will drown out my mom flipping shit and yelling about dirty clothes in the clean clothes basket.
  • onewingedantista - October 23, 2009 11:28 p.m.

I think I should get that soundtrack because I looooove me some sci-fi soundtracks- Final Fantasy VII, FF IV (might not count), Star Wars, Star Trek, Pirates of the Carribbean, and Republic Commando
  • lymanzaar - October 23, 2009 11:26 p.m.

I want the ODST soundtrack because I want to be able to (brace yourselves) emmerse myself in a robotic world were things that are new and different can be good or bad, depending on your perspective. I want to wander the empty streets of a once thriving city, but only by the power of the music, not the game (or drugs). I want to understand the depression Rookie felt once he understood he was all alone, and his genius when he figured out a plan!
  • TheGoddamnBatman - October 23, 2009 11:25 p.m.

Henry's rant was hilarious.
  • garnsr - October 23, 2009 11:21 p.m.

Cool, I was hoping we'd get to hear from one of the Brits about the Top 7 this week. And I actually played with one of those AT-ATs when I was a kid, it was awesome, and way out of my parents' price range.