We Recommend

• jounin01 - January 6, 2011 3:37 a.m.

ABOUT HEAVY RAIN ***SPOILER*** Don't you think most child kidnappers have to be friendly in order to get the child? and why did the clues felt cheap? they were obvious to me, he was a private detective and he used that power to get the clues he made for the fathers. The police uniform, what else? Why did he care for the mother? because he only hates the fathers. For me, Heavy Rain was a a great game with alot of surprises, maybe not as cool as Christopher Nolan's movies but hey...
  • soren7550 - January 6, 2011 3:23 a.m.

I think that Mass Effect 2's mining is far, FAR worse than Fable 3's Sanctuary, but oh well. The BlOps glitch vid & the reading of the Halo: Reach Review comments were hilarious.
  • Amatarasu - January 6, 2011 3:23 a.m.

the thing i hate about gamesradar revewies is that i'm reading through the comments of a game that got 8 out of 10, witch usualy means a great game, it's just the reviewer likes to be harsh, and i'm gonna buy it, or bought it and loved it, and i cringe each time i see someone comment on one of these reveiwes and they say "Oh, i guess i'm not going to buy this thin. " And then i die a little bit inside. Captcha Darlek Malfraction
  • EffinChrys - January 6, 2011 3:19 a.m.

"Boners to activate". Hahaha for days.
  • FrozenImplosion - January 6, 2011 3:17 a.m.

I loved this article :D Only thing is that Alan Wake was so enjoyable, I don't know why that blurb seemed so against it, especially since the DLC was so good. Also I'm glad that Singularity got some love, it seems like nobody I've talked to played it :/
  • 8bitBaby - January 6, 2011 3:15 a.m.

I hate how Metroid Other M gave Samus a little pink handbag. that's not my Samus... IT'S JUST NOT! the covers for Sonic free riders, Adrenalin misfits, and Kinect adventures all look boringly similar no? gawd... they're SO BORING to look at. also... HOLEEE HELL WHAT IS GAME BOAT?! why? WHHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!
  • FinderKeeper - January 6, 2011 3:14 a.m.

DUNNNNNNNNNNN!!1!!! X-D
  • Turboash - January 6, 2011 3:09 a.m.

God bless Heavy Rain and it's horrific "American accents"... have provided all of us with many TalkRadar laughs!
  • WrathLord03 - January 6, 2011 2:58 a.m.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta got an 8 but I didn't hear anyone complaining about that. And it's probably just because its on the PSP and not Sony's main console but anything to insult Xbox fanboys. And everyone's stopped caring about the way they let his franchise drag on and on... On another note, Bulletstorm for 'Pathetically crass' next year? Just maybe...
  • Crabhand - January 6, 2011 2:53 a.m.

You know, I can distinguish quite easily between all of the members of Noble Team. Carter: Flies into big bugs Kat: Sucks at driving Emile: Snipes with a shotgun Jun: Shotguns with a sniper (I think he and Emile got their AI mixed up) Jorge: Turret wielding giant with a heart of gold And the Black Ops and Fallout New Vegas glitch videos were a riot.
  • batman5273 - January 6, 2011 2:52 a.m.

Another great awards article! The perfect Yin the Platinum Chalice Awards Yang.
  • xSpeedyMonkeyx - January 6, 2011 2:27 a.m.

At least the ring happened for a reason. You play to long and your xbox fries. PSN just sucks. Besides, with the new 360s with 250 gb harddrive cant even get the RROD. It has no red leds in it =P
  • celticsfan645 - January 6, 2011 2:12 a.m.

Prepostorous. Woods, Hudson, Weaver, Dragovitch, were ALL memorable. AALLLL MEMORABLE
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - January 6, 2011 2:09 a.m.

Brett knows why this comment exists. AND ONLY BRETT.
  • Onepersonwithnoopinion - January 6, 2011 2:02 a.m.

Already on tap for this year? The PS3 is more like the PSP now than ever what with the recent revelation that you can use it for things it wasn't meant for, right on down to hacking online multiplayer games? Why'd this happen? Because Sony was lazy when it came to security. And yes this actually is happening, and Sony can't do anything about it.
  • RebornKusabi - January 6, 2011 1:39 a.m.

Seriously, I'm sorry if the PS3 bug annoyed people but I think it's time to get over it. The RRoD, when you get it, lasts for almost months as your console ships back to and from a Microsoft refurbishment center while the PS3 bug literally lasted a single day. Know how many times I've sent my launch model PS3 back for repairs? 0. My 360 however had been sent back a whopping 6 times before I just said "F*ck it" and bought another 360 to start over. Other than that, great article.
  • KaiokenKid - January 6, 2011 1:37 a.m.

@Mikelreparaz: yeah, that does suck. Sorry to hear that man. hopefully nothing like this happens again with any console, although it probaly will.
  • beemoh - January 6, 2011 1:35 a.m.

To be fair, Eurogamer have had to put up with having the piss taken for giving an 8 to the first Halo, never mind Reach. You lot got lucky. :D
  • BurntToShreds - January 6, 2011 1:33 a.m.

I would have given "Delay it one more time, we dare you" to Valve and Episode 3. I mean, Duke Nukem Forever is coming out before it.
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - January 6, 2011 1:31 a.m.

@KaiokenKid @Thorsteinthestaffstruck The ApocalyPS3 wiped out all my God of War III save data and Trophies after I'd played most of the way through the game for the review. It's great if you guys made it through without losing anything, but for a lot of us - myself included - that day sucked.