We Recommend

• electrofreeze - September 23, 2010 2:46 a.m.

Man, that wallet is so rad. I really like the red version too. Wayyy too pricey, in my opinion, but I'm not surprised. From my visits to Japan, I've seen that people there - or in any other style concious locale for that matter - often think it's totally fine for a wallet to be horrendously overpriced. I used to have a roommate from Japan, and he didn't even think twice about buying a $300 Louis Vuitton wallet, and then he couldn't afford to pay his share of the rent! I thought that was pretty dumb at the time, but looking at this wallet, I'm suuuuper tempted!
  • SkyDragonc5 - September 16, 2010 5:45 a.m.

I will take all strange Japanese merchandise. Especially the sexy ones! Yes I am an Otaku!
  • KielbasaNinja - September 14, 2010 10:46 p.m.

@ElderGamer Perhaps, but that it makes it all the more "special."
  • quincytheodore - September 14, 2010 12:22 p.m.

Wow Chun Li is just wow.. I'll admit I instinctively clickED this when I saw Chun Li pic.. I thought I was beyond cheap trick like "naked chick to attract gamers" thing.. I feel so defeated, Capcom... TT....
  • pin316 - September 14, 2010 10:29 a.m.

i'm going to Japan in feb/march next year...there's gonna be sooooooooo much cool sh*t
  • thedonut - September 14, 2010 3:37 a.m.

I don't want the calander, but I do want that picture of Chun-Li in a form of a poster. I've always liked using her. And she's hot too.
  • ElderGamer - September 14, 2010 3:37 a.m.

@KielbasaNinja Oh lawdz...sounds a little difficult to make dontcha think?
  • CaptCOMMANDO - September 14, 2010 3:19 a.m.

There has to be some way i can aquire some of these!
  • Starplatinum - September 14, 2010 3:15 a.m.

God I've been brainwashed since childhood. That calendar of Chun-Li is anatomically stupid. But because it's Chun-Li I can't help but be attracted to it! Damn your thunder thighs and man hands!
  • StrayGator - September 14, 2010 12:29 a.m.

Oh, and I thought it was in Tokyo, WY. Oh well.
  • Cyberninja - September 13, 2010 11:53 p.m.

must get calender.
  • notthatgoodthanks - September 13, 2010 11:33 p.m.

Ravenborn I agree...not a little...a lot...with your point.
  • KielbasaNinja - September 13, 2010 11:31 p.m.

*Yawn* Someone call me when they post the link for the Morrigan Fleshlight.
  • Ravenbom - September 13, 2010 11:27 p.m.

150 bucks for a fucking Pac-Man wallet!!! Of course the cool, subtle gaming merchandise has priced itself out of the reach of the public. You guys should do an article on gaming merchandise that priced itself out of the Cheeto-covered mitts of the average gamer because there's a ton of great merchandises with subtle game references that are so stupidly over-priced. Seriously. $150 wallet. Just because he's in Monopoly doesn't mean Mr. Moneybags is representative of the average gamer.
  • n00b - September 13, 2010 10:51 p.m.

calender... do want. any info on how us non traveling gaijins can get a hold of it? @every one yes chun-li was/is that big. @Gamesradar/Heidi Kemps i have already played and completed okami and loved it
  • 510BrotherPanda - September 13, 2010 10:44 p.m.

The bikini Chun-Li is wearing is crocheted I think. Hooray, thread yarn.
  • theintellectual - September 13, 2010 10:42 p.m.

im with the yoyoguy. im not sure what to think about that chun li thing.
  • CH3BURASHKA - September 13, 2010 9:51 p.m.

My wallet is pretty banged up, and that Pac-Man wallet sure does look sweet. Is it just me, or did Chun-Li get implants? I don't remember her being that... big in SSF4.
  • ChrisCultista - September 13, 2010 9:49 p.m.

Chun-Li brings a whole new definition and "scale" to the term "whoreing out".
  • Strangleme - September 13, 2010 9:47 p.m.

WOW!!! That is one amazing Chun-Li!!! I want that calender!!!