Topics

Sexy sexy WTF

We Recommend

• Smeggs - August 10, 2010 7:21 a.m.

Technically these games will be doing their job, after awhile your arms will be RIPPED!
  • WoodyWoodrowAndThePanfluteOfDestiny - August 6, 2010 8:40 p.m.

Classy as always GamsRadder Recaptcha: is Chlamydia Wait what?!
  • Clovin64 - August 6, 2010 2:16 p.m.

The woman on the second entry horrified me. Anorexia is not sexy.
  • philipshaw - August 6, 2010 10:55 a.m.

I'm sure Chris did most of the work for this
  • DrPepperGetsAllTheDLC - August 6, 2010 6:07 a.m.

Hahaha I couldn't stop laughing at the title
  • VaneTrago - August 6, 2010 4:32 a.m.

Jenny M. should have received an emmy for her trailer... Up until around :50 where she just... stinks up everything. But she was mesmerizing up until then, and I don't even like blow-up dolls.
  • Fro4show - August 6, 2010 2:51 a.m.

Its better if you gotta sexy girlfriend to play the game for you. One that understands what your after... "No Jillian I want you to make me beg for mercy and then go HARDER!!!"
  • HawtKakez - August 6, 2010 2:19 a.m.

I feel almost ashamed that none of this is appealing to me whatsoever. The cause of this is most likely my ease of access to adult material or maybe it's because I've never viewed females exercising as something that's exciting. Fun article to read though.
  • screwball08247 - August 6, 2010 1:41 a.m.

I just love how it says in the first paragraph, "...Our boner".
  • TalkradarLikesAreApe - August 6, 2010 12:38 a.m.

ummm... "hot injection of bull shark testosterone" well apparently I'm not the only one watching shark week
  • taterboob - August 6, 2010 12:26 a.m.

Daisy Fuentes made America's Funniest Home Videos worth fapping to. Bob Saget, only slightly less.
  • mastersword369 - August 6, 2010 12:20 a.m.

Aww C'mon!! NO-one else liked that hot balance board from Wii Fit?!!
  • pollenski - August 5, 2010 10:43 p.m.

Was it just my warped mind that added various extra lines (ranging from abuse to just plain wrong) into the store role-play scenario? You: I dunno... Probably... Abusive: ...to you ya geeky twat, but with that acne she wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole Dishonest: ...was before that acid accident Honest: ...was before I put acid in her eyeliner Kinda wrong: ...I never really thought about her that way before...hmmm Completely wrong: ...not in most people's eyes but she gives great head If said by a hottie, then giggidy-giggidy: ...we're twins and both forgot to wear underwear today, say is your name Mario? Clerk: Cool (snort). Yeah, we have it. It’s right over there.
  • Tomsta666 - August 5, 2010 10:26 p.m.

I just fapped to the power pad video
  • Ravenbom - August 5, 2010 9:46 p.m.

This article smells like pizza... Also, if it was Gamesradar US where's B Buttercup's entry?
  • juicenpancakes - August 5, 2010 9:30 p.m.

Haha, I love how the tags are: Sexy sexy and WTF. They're pretty much my thoughts and feelings as I read this feature. @510BrotherPanda: I really want to post a picture of my reCAPTCHA, I swear it is Ancient lettering.
  • GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly - August 5, 2010 9:04 p.m.

GamesRadar US or GamesRadar Staff is used when multiple people contribute to an article, or at the author's discretion
  • 510BrotherPanda - August 5, 2010 9:01 p.m.

If Dance Aerobics came out before the late 80's, I got a boner before I was even born. Fake Twister in a leotard and headband? Yes. VERY yes. I just got a reCAPTCHA that was half in Chinese characters. HOW DO I TYPE THIS???
  • Cyberninja - August 5, 2010 8:54 p.m.

we do they put gr us for stuff like this anyway
  • gamingfreak - August 5, 2010 8:42 p.m.

This is undoubtedly Antista's work.