We Recommend

• MrDuracraft - August 2, 2010 11:16 p.m.

I want Other M like REALLY badly, but I limit myself to 1 game every few months and I recently got one. Oh well... I still have that game, 50 stars in SMG2, and Metroid Prime 1&2 to go through.
  • Defguru7777 - August 2, 2010 11:11 p.m.

Only games on the list for me are Other M and Dead Rising: Case Zero. Unfortunately, I can't get Case Zero until I get a bigger hard drive. :(
  • Darkmessiah24 - August 2, 2010 11:04 p.m.

Looking out for Scott Pilgrim, Kane & Lynch 2 (since the beta proved it was an improvement over the disappointing original), Mafia II, Metroid: Other M (which Australia will get on Sept. 2) and Valkyria Chronicles II. I'll also be checking out DQ IX (for the first time, I never played a DQ game ever) when that comes out in Australia :P
  • jollyroger50 - August 2, 2010 10:54 p.m.

im probably the only guy whos gunna be playing monster rancher DS, :/ haha, but idgaf ill probablly pick up y's and valkria chronicles 2, i really need to fix my ps3... stupid ylod
  • TonyBlue05 - August 2, 2010 10:42 p.m.

Oh goody, I get to spend the next 2 weeks listening to people having orgasms over the next Madden. Yay... ReCaptcha: "your terrified" Even the security systems don't know the proper "your."
  • Baron164 - August 2, 2010 10:38 p.m.

I'm interested in Scott Pilgrim and Shank but other then that I'm gonna be catching up on my back catalog of games. I think I'll finally pick up Uncharted 2 for my PS3 and give that a play through.
  • shyfonzie - August 2, 2010 10:12 p.m.

Man, I'm interested in Ivy the Kiwi?
  • CH3BURASHKA - August 2, 2010 10:07 p.m.

Metroid: Other M has been extremely polarizing. I used to hate it, but now I've been won over. I can't wait to play it see which me, past or present, was correct.
  • sleepy92ismypsn - August 2, 2010 10:02 p.m.

Looks like some great games but I'll have to pass. I think the thing I'll be buying in August is that RDR dlc. I really wish they would spread out the great games because all the must buys for me come out this November.
  • grizzly311 - August 2, 2010 9:55 p.m.

Looks like I am going to finally have time to do some catching up. I think the only ones I'll be picking up will be Monday Night Combat and Metroid.
  • Strangleme - August 2, 2010 9:54 p.m.

Shit!! I meant out.
  • Strangleme - August 2, 2010 9:53 p.m.

I have to be honest, August doesn't look very promising. However I am looking forward to Mafia 2 and Metroid: Other M. Thank god there are only 2 I want because I really can't afford a month of multiple awesome titles. I definitely go broke when that happens. I'm also happy to fire up my Wii after leaving it dormant for over a year!!! Lots of awesome Wii games coming aout soon!!!
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - August 2, 2010 9:45 p.m.

X-Blades?! My God, man...
  • garnsr - August 2, 2010 9:41 p.m.

I've had to resort to playing X-blades, which I got cheap, since I've already finished all the other games I have. I'm even playing Red Dead multiplayer, and I don't get into multiplayer in too many games. And there's not much coming until October! I tried to preorder Scott Pilgrim, but the Ubisoft site won't let me order in Hawaii, or Alaska, just the contiguous states and, oddly, the territories, which are islands! I still want the game though. Terrible summer.
  • Corsair89 - August 2, 2010 9:37 p.m.

*my not way >_<
  • Corsair89 - August 2, 2010 9:36 p.m.

Valkyria Chronicles 1 is one of way all-time favorite games, so VC2 is an instant buy for me. Other M is the only other game I care about this month.
  • Chickenfoot - August 2, 2010 9:26 p.m.

Lara Croft, not tomb raider? Must be something more.... sinister. And really, how much more interesting could a game about jets be....
  • theamazingmrpotato - August 2, 2010 9:24 p.m.

why does europe get shafted on accurate release dates? cant the uk just split off and get US releases? we dont speak a different language ffs.
  • Teazey - August 2, 2010 9:20 p.m.

Mafia II is the only guaranteed title that I will be buying.
  • RufusRuthless - August 2, 2010 9:17 p.m.

RAWR i can't wait for scott pilgrim!