We Recommend

• YourOldPalD - December 29, 2009 8:20 a.m.

It's funny how sometimes something so shithouse to many people (aka. Kung Pow) turns out to be hilarious only to you. (aka. Kung Pow in my case) yet even though it's sad and lonely sometimes you can't help but feel anger the people who cling to something so ridiculously shit (aka. little britain) and yet the whole of society loves it. Lol, ya gotta love the human mind. :) (Seriously. LITTLE BRITAIN! They stuff a cross dresser JOKE IN EVERY BLOODY SEGMENT HOW IS THAT FUNNY OR ORIGINAL?!?!?!?)
  • scbyfn4evr - November 20, 2009 7:30 p.m.

The original Monster Hunter. Not perfect, but perfect for me.
  • Japanjack - November 20, 2009 6:12 a.m.

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 is my guilty pleasure. I hate Dynasty Warriors, so damn repetitive and such; Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 has robots and Char Aznable... Awesome.
  • sprog - April 15, 2009 10:51 a.m.

Sorry everyone but I too am one of those responsible for the churning out of Dynasty Warriors year after year. I would stop if I weren't brainwashed by the eerie trances one goes into whilst ploughing through dozens of of the same character models at a time. It's strangely therapeutic in the way only simple and repetitive tasks can be...
  • somerandomchap - April 1, 2009 1:54 a.m.

haha i have true crime: new york city it is terrible but i love it, there is something about cutting off someones head and using it as a weapon that makes me happy
  • xXgodlypunkXx - March 30, 2009 3:15 a.m.

im not afraid to say it, i really liked sonic heros. in my opinion, its the only good 3-D sonic game. thanks justin, i thought i was alone on that one
  • Moleman42 - March 29, 2009 7:26 p.m.

Planet Side! I loved that game, i played it when it first came out for a couple years. I have always wanted to get back into it. It was crazy how big the fights could get.
  • noobeater - March 29, 2009 4:57 p.m.

i liked true crime streets of la that sais it never compared to gta but breaking peoples limbs was fun
  • Octaviux - March 29, 2009 3:39 p.m.

omg True Crime, that was the last schatsoft I ever bought. That was the final straw that made me stalwart in never impulse buying again. I was pining for a GTA and got a total asian tird. I beta tested Planet side, not terrible but nothing special.
  • SteveOP - March 29, 2009 2:49 p.m.

Sonic Heroes was unbelieveable! So fast and fun to play with friends... Ah those were the days...
  • Silentboy - March 29, 2009 2:01 p.m.

Saints Row 1 and 2 are definately games i hate to love. Sure they're GTA clones, but fine good ones.
  • Teh_Ty - March 28, 2009 6:27 p.m.

I'm suprised, I thougt I was the only person that liked Sonic Heros.
  • sadowolf - March 28, 2009 8:24 a.m.

haha i loved clayfighter 63 1/3 too! i totally knew it was bad and ripped off other fighters, but i think the crazy (and large) cast of characters and the slapstick comedy won me over. it was flawed but i still had a blast playing it, and i actually did dive into what little nuances the game had. tao feng, on the other hand, was a different story. i loved the graphics, the interactive environments, and the limb and visible body damage (which, given who was behind it, i kind of expected that). but i just couldnt get into it. i just found it too clunky and not fun. i wanted to like it before i played it, but playing it made that impossible and i have no shame in admitting to being a wrestling fan, or a sd vs raw fan. the madden effect it has suffered lately has kept me from actually purchasing the games every year tho oh, and when i was younger i actually purchased shaq fu, and didnt it was that bad a game. of course as i got more into fighters i realize its garbage, but still dont think its quite as bad as people make it out to be. whew, glad to get that off my chest haha
  • Stabby_Joe - March 27, 2009 10:38 p.m.

Haven't played any of them. Games that were thrashed but I liked (not great but alright) include Legendary, Godzilla Unleashed and Two Worlds. Two Worlds on the 360 was better when patched but you wouldn't know that when reading the initial release reviews where there were a ton of problems and a poor ass demo.
  • game-thugsta - March 27, 2009 10:23 p.m.

i actually love true crime: streets of new york, despite how much people hate it
  • SaulFidgeonGuy - March 27, 2009 8:26 p.m.

totally agree with harry potter games and msackdown vs raw games! just so much fun!
  • Bronzus - March 27, 2009 1:58 p.m.

SONIC HEROES? Puh! (thank christ, I thought I was the only one) Brownlow, beloved (reCatared)
  • tmorgan - March 27, 2009 1:05 p.m.

You aren't the only person. Even though the Harry Potter games keep getting worse and worse I still love them and have to keep playing them every time a new one comes out !! I have them all.
  • Cernunnos - March 27, 2009 11:23 a.m.

the harry potter games are equally bad compared to the movies, as the movies are compared to the books. a lot. which makes sense really.
  • super-saint - March 27, 2009 5:34 a.m.

hehehe... none of those are as bad as me... i had a moral battale over wether i should get sonic riders of shadow the headgehog... i then got both, played them to death, and now cant bare to look at them... okay i still play riders, sue me