We Recommend

• Brasse - March 27, 2009 4:35 a.m.

Planetside ROCKS. I still play it from time to time because it's included in my Station Pass. It was and is a lot of fun, though the number of players rises and falls like some inexplicable tide. I love the variety of roles and specialties you can partake in. Our crack team of three would load up a tank and go out of our way to gun down and run over anyone with a dumbass name. If you have any x's before or after your name, you're it. Now I'm going to have to fire it up again, get my two buddies and grab a Liberator... then look for a fully loaded enemy Galaxy waiting to take off - mwa-ha-haaaaa! Damn you for reminding me of yet another fun game that I don't have time for! ;-)# Brasse
  • SkinnyJr - March 27, 2009 3:35 a.m.

oh, and bloodrayne 2, mainly because if I had to die a violent death, it would be wedged between raynes legs as she feeds on me. (have you seen the way she feeds?)
  • SkinnyJr - March 27, 2009 3:33 a.m.

Clay Fighters ftw! I still have my copy :D My other game I hate to love...Dark Sector.
  • jamminontha1n2 - March 27, 2009 2:20 a.m.

I enjoyed a game called advent rising for the xbox. It was one of the buggiest experiences I have ever experience and the game would constantly freeze. I still love it, though recaptcha: money am
  • gatornation1254 - March 27, 2009 12:57 a.m.

Yes Shane i loved Smackdown vs Raw 2007 I'm glad I'm not alone.
  • Hobojedi - March 27, 2009 12:21 a.m.

True Crime is awesome. I love finding illegal drugs and weapons from frisking old ladies; and setting random blockades with other people's cars, then having the police ram through them like butter made my day.
  • shobuku - March 27, 2009 12:01 a.m.

yes! someone else love sonic heroes!
  • kicking222 - March 26, 2009 11:25 p.m.

YES! "ROADKILL"! My god, I loved "RoadKill" so much. The "GTA" series, like many twentysomething males who hate RPGs, is my favorite game series ever, and "RoadKill" is like a cheap "GTA" that doesn't let you out of the car. It was an amazing ripoff- if I recall correctly, they even used the same text font- but you better believe I 100%ed it just as I'd 100%ed "Vice City" the year before.
  • The_Zanger - March 26, 2009 11:13 p.m.

I LOVE the harry potter books like you wouldn't believe, and that includes the games. I got them before I realized how kick-ass Zelda and Mario were. Exploring is just so fun in it, and the wizarding cards are just so addictive. Cant wait for the HBP movie and I'm reading DH for the third time! >:D
  • b8z - March 26, 2009 10:49 p.m.

I thought Sonic Heroes was a great game tbh, probably the one ive enjoyed the most, and true crime la wasn't that bad either i thought.
  • SpecialtyDrone - March 26, 2009 10:48 p.m.

Charlie...Charlie, no.
  • CH3BURASHKA - March 26, 2009 10:45 p.m.

SPOILERS: Charlie Barratt is actually a prepubescent teenage girl who enjoys reading Twilight. Pussy. reCaptcha: Moyer $50-million (What? Am I supposed to give Moyer 50 mil in unmarked bills in a suitcase?)
  • patriotfan09 - March 26, 2009 9:56 p.m.

@Charlie's love for the Harry Potter games: I agree =/
  • Sylizar - March 26, 2009 9:19 p.m.

SOF:P I loved that horrid game for some reason.
  • grimm128 - March 26, 2009 9:10 p.m.

sonic adventure 2 battle was the only 3-d sonic game i ever cared for
  • KREATIVEassassin - March 26, 2009 8:51 p.m.

P.N. 03, son! Yeah!
  • supersupersuperguy - March 26, 2009 8:45 p.m.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with liking Sonic Heroes. I thought it was great.
  • GoldenMe - March 26, 2009 7:38 p.m.

I liked Sonic Heroes....no wait, I loved Sonic Heroes too.
  • RonnyLive19881 - March 26, 2009 7:31 p.m.

I love the Harry Potter games! order of the Phoenix did it just right on the Wii. I tried the 360 version and well... i like pretending the Wii remote is a Wand! I can't wait for Half Blood Prince!
  • RebornKusabi - March 26, 2009 7:12 p.m.

Oh hey! Someone else that likes P.N. 03! I thought I was one of the 3 people in the US that liked that game... guess not!