We Recommend

• str8facekilla - January 27, 2009 11:10 a.m.

starwars? really? hey guys nobody seen that coming so dont feel too bad :) i gotta disagree about the 360 havin better games, i say that theyre dead even in the games dept. but in the hardware dept. well everyone knows that story so i wont even go there. KZ2 will probably raise the bar somewhat for the PS3 i dont doubt maybe even help sony gain some ground and as for the 360, it probably keep coming out with more exclusive DLC and maybe even give its avatars something to do rather than burp and smile. And as for nintendo, they better get the fuck to work on a lightsaber game, great article - PEACE!!
  • SOLIDSNAKE1983 - January 26, 2009 10:40 p.m.

I agree with the bioshock comment from deadgirls, I hated the first one, boring combat, linear levels, rubbish weapons and dull enemies (just row after row of mad people, then a big daddy). Hoping resi 5, killzone 2 and sf4 are as amazing as their hype suggests.
  • Jaces - January 25, 2009 6:32 a.m.

GRENADE: Don't go getting you're panties in a knot sweetie.
  • CandiedJester - January 25, 2009 4:58 a.m.

My guess..is that Bioshock 2 won't come out this year. Even though I really really want to play it. >w< Never want to rush a game though..that can be a bad, bad thing.
  • battenfelder - January 24, 2009 8:15 p.m.

HA! L4D worst game of the year? lol you really got that one wrong!
  • Klutt - January 24, 2009 1:59 p.m.

No COD modern warfare 2?
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - January 24, 2009 6:52 a.m.

@peteypablo2624: Yeah, but you gotta understand, everyone in this industry has a crush on Will Wright, so when they say his new game is going to be the greatest thing ever, we get all fidgety and sweaty and put our hands behind our backs and say, "Aw Will, you're just so clever!" Still, Spore might not have revolutionized gaming, but it was very good. PS. What's with this repeating of the captcha thing? That a new trend I'm unaware of? Well, mines "well-known tales."
  • Tochy - January 24, 2009 5:13 a.m.

@gutlessVADER do some research and youll see which console has the most "good" games.
  • Hurricrane - January 24, 2009 3:02 a.m.

rofls, great articel again Tyler, I love all these mock awards!
  • Grenade - January 24, 2009 2:39 a.m.

BioShock 2 will disappoint, Killzone 2 will live up to the hype, because GR are just being biased about it, Heavy Rain will be decent Mad World will be 'fun' but repetitive. That's my prediction.
  • MGS4SolidSnake - January 24, 2009 1:48 a.m.

i just hope for another game with a story half as good as mgs4
  • alfonso.hdez - January 24, 2009 12:08 a.m.

Aaah, and that's why I just love Gamesradar! Great article indeed, but what? no PSP games were mention...ooh, wait... naw but seriously, at this point this article seems really accurate, let's see on 11 months :)
  • revrock - January 23, 2009 10:57 p.m.

Holy smokes do I hope Madworld lives up to the hype... reCAPTCHA: party Plummer (my dream job)
  • Miller129 - January 23, 2009 10:10 p.m.

go Bioshock 2!!
  • Synster - January 23, 2009 9:45 p.m.

Heh. And here comes the Flames from the Killzone fanboys. I Guarantee it. More or less, He's right about the God of War award. That franchise truly only appeals to people who've played it from start to finish in just about every game. Though the PSP version isn't exactly needed nor' just about nobody on the face of the Earth has the Cellphone version. There are some points I'd disagree with, how God of War has "Cineractive silliness", but to each our own opinion, as I don't get uptight about Video Games like others seem to do so quickly.
  • DeadGirls - January 23, 2009 9:43 p.m.

Yeah, I'd say those are some pretty good estimations. Bioshock 2 is going to have to work really hard to get my vote for best game of the year though. The first one seemed, to me, to only be an average shooter, albeit with an intriguing premise, and packaged in a unique setting. It didn't even warrant a second play-through (in fact, it was all downhill after the 'twist' -- the ending(s) was weak).
  • ClusterShart - January 23, 2009 9:30 p.m.

LOL, tyler you astound me Recaptcha: Absolute Time
  • DawgsFan117 - March 22, 2009 7:19 p.m.

Lol I know this is an older article but after reading the gameinformer 6 page article on Bioshock 2 id say your GOTY guess is safe. What beats actuallly being the original prototype big daddy that can use plasmids.
  • Spybreak8 - February 3, 2009 7:37 a.m.

agree, agree, agree. lol cringe worthy award, priceless. Thanks for mentioned how you did last year, good to compare and see most of the games we want still aren't out haha.
  • Howetzer - January 27, 2009 2:50 p.m.

Im going to have to go ahead and agree with jmtinfinitet. As much as I hate to say it, because personally I do still love a good 1 player game, but I am also not completely blind to the fact that those types of games that don't at least offer some kind of on-line play are going to be a thing of the past pretty soon. Also have to agree with the GoWIII award because seriously man what kind of game is going to make a console? I don't think there really is any valid argument out there for a single game making a console (I'm refereing to current consoles ofcourse). It's just not going to happen with any 1 game. Also I would say that we should really keep our eyes on Infamous, that game looks great! When I first read about it I was not at all excited for it, until I saw some of the play footage. Looks great! Anyways... Great Article tho Tyler, keep 'em coming. Not one to break tha chain....Also you know I'm one for helping us preserve our knowledge in bookS!!!! Go HUMANs!!!S! reCAPTCHA: ists Alaska