We Recommend

• Memph - April 28, 2011 1:39 p.m.

"Above: Obviously it will look a lot less post-apocalyptic than this" wait 'till tens of thousands of tourists get crowded in with the locals
  • monojono - April 28, 2011 1:14 p.m.

MaynardJ, your comment that the British are 'stuck up' was so unfair, I dropped my monocle in shock! A duel is the only way to settle this, I will provide the solid gold pistols. Name the time and place, sir!
  • 4fromK - April 28, 2011 1:06 p.m.

first? and very, very lulworthy. newest if hitler smoked pot
  • Ell223 - April 28, 2011 12:59 p.m.

"If you thought Big Willy's Big Day had less to do with video games than the Queen Mum has to do with being alive..." Haha
  • SDHoneymonster - April 28, 2011 12:54 p.m.

MaynardJ, that seems a bit harsh - I'm not stuck up, I merely bathe in caviar. What I still can't make sense is why Kate Middleton - beautiful, lovely Kate Middleton - is marrying most-likely-slightly-inbred-berk-with-a-massive-forehead-and-even-bigger-teeth Prince William. It breaks my heart.
  • MaynardJ - April 28, 2011 12:51 p.m.

Actually, some people put out their red-white-and-blue (Dutch) flag yesterday for the 44th birthday of our own "Prince William": Willem Alexander. Hooray.
  • MaynardJ - April 28, 2011 12:49 p.m.

Hilarious article! I'll just be working tomorrow, and go see two quiet art movies in the evening to compensate for the hysteria in a stuck-up country across the North Sea.
  • Hydrohs - April 28, 2011 12:47 p.m.

Probably the best thing I'll read for a while.
  • Enaksan - April 28, 2011 12:38 p.m.

I thought one place id be safe for the next few days was on sites like GR dammit!!! Although that flow chart is very helpful thank you!! And I did UAE a few chuckles at the 'links' to games(especially the Red Dead one):-)