We Recommend

• KnightDehumidifier - July 28, 2010 7:49 p.m.

In my eyes there were three games planned for the PS3 exclusively in 2007 from the Cellius project, a division of Namco/Bandai. These games were dedicated to push the Cell processor and attract customers with incredibly awesome-looking titles that you can't find anywhere else. Second Season 01, Brave Arms and CHA!N LIMIT were the big games mentioned in Famitsu. CHA!N LIMIT was meant to be an action-packed "24"-esque thriller, and judging from the pics it could've made Nathan Drake look like Strawberry Shortcake. http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2007/03/namco_ps3_chain_limit.jpg
  • MaynardJ - July 28, 2010 7:47 p.m.

No Duke?
  • Dabenguin - July 28, 2010 7:47 p.m.

No Star Wars: Battlefront 3?
  • atroublingabsenceofbadgers - July 28, 2010 7:38 p.m.

One game I was really looking forward to was Space Station Tycoon. Nintendo Power hyped the shit out of that.
  • INFINITYGAUNTLET - July 28, 2010 7:34 p.m.

Wherefor art thou, oh glorious Road Rash?
  • Thorton - July 28, 2010 7:28 p.m.

I'm depressed that they canceled Road Rash I loved that game when I was younger, and it most certainly would've done phenomenally if it wasn't canceled. I hope somebody else picks it back up.
  • NotBraze - July 28, 2010 7:25 p.m.

I know it's not this generation, but the saddest game cancelation of all in my mind has to be StarCraft: Ghost. I remember reading an article about it in OXM way bay years ago and thinking to myself 'dear god, this is going to be the best game ever!' Now, however, the game is never going to be, and when I learned of that sad reality a small part of me died.
  • Unoriginal - July 28, 2010 7:20 p.m.

Now I know where the rest of the great Wii games went... Very Sad