Topics

Halloweek

We Recommend

• Tranquilbez34 - October 28, 2010 4:51 a.m.

Gah the only two things that creeped me out the most was the and Mr Mime!!! Loved what you wrote about Mr Saturn :)
  • Supernintendosixtyfourcubedswii - October 28, 2010 4:19 a.m.

The most unintentionally scary characters in a video game has to be the animal friends of sonic in the horrible sonic's schoolhouse pc game. The haunting 90's cgi and animal sounds are enough to make you shit your thong. so ahead youtube it it and and get ready for a chocolate surpise down below.
  • santaclouse37 - October 28, 2010 3:51 a.m.

FUCK YOU for making me google harlequin ichthyosis. Though other than that, good article.
  • EvidentDead - October 28, 2010 3:46 a.m.

I haven't seen/played a pokemon anything in the past ten years, but one thing I DO remember is that Mr. Mime was a BAD-ASS.
  • QLev - October 28, 2010 3:43 a.m.

Spammers: Do you realize that nobody likes you and your very existence pains us all? Do you thing anyone came into this article looking for an ed hardy short tank? I think not. Why don't you spend the time that you take to do this (or program bots to do this), and spend it trying to cure cancer or something. Actually no, I don't want anyone's life in your hands. You'd probably try to sell them Jordan shoes or something. Why would anyone want people to hate them? I can't answer that because I am not you. I am asking you, as a human being to another human being, to please for the love of everything holy stop and do something else with your life. I mean it. Thanks a bunch.
  • 8bitBaby - October 28, 2010 3:38 a.m.

i'll be sleeping with the lights ON tonight. >.> so creepy.
  • thatblindgamer - October 28, 2010 3:30 a.m.

Tom Nook, you and your overly-priced houses will haunt me forever...
  • 510BrotherPanda - October 28, 2010 3:27 a.m.

It's creepier still, that there can be FEMALE Mr. Mimes.
  • QLev - October 28, 2010 3:23 a.m.

Mr. Mime wins in my book. Especially when he runs around yelling nothing but his own name. Mr. Mime! Mr. Mime! The cry of a pure demon.
  • NightCrawler_358 - October 28, 2010 3:10 a.m.

I hate when the voices of NPCs in Oblivion glitch out. Once a lady nicely said i'm welcome in her home anytime, hero, then when i left the conversation she screamed in the dark "Get out of my HOUSE!!!" it scared the crap outta me. Also, i know she was meant to be, but the girl in the simulation in Fallout 3. the one that suddenly bursts into a man's voice. *shivers*
  • LAKERdynasty247 - October 28, 2010 2:45 a.m.

Wow that "Chic A Boo" thing is hideous.
  • Turboash - October 28, 2010 2:18 a.m.

Those Tarutaru will haunt my dreams forever... and I've never played a second of any FF game.
  • Doctalen - October 28, 2010 2:14 a.m.

You should have included that guy from the beginning of Elder Scrolls: Morrowind. That elf thing freaks the shit out of me when I start a new game. Makes me wonder why he wasn't simply thrown overboard.
  • Haxorz - October 28, 2010 2:04 a.m.

Tom Nook is a Crook!
  • IHazCheezburger - October 28, 2010 2:04 a.m.

I'm sorry, but not including Weegee is a huuuuge oversight. One that I'm sure he'll be happy to come correct for you in person soon enough. In fact, if anyone responds to this, it will probably be a Weegee. Hi Weegee.
  • chrisat928 - October 28, 2010 1:07 a.m.

Eyepet is a Monchichi. If you think Monchichis are scary, please seek professional help.
  • batmanboy11 - October 28, 2010 1:01 a.m.

Lol at "Everybody in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas". Its true though.
  • FauxFurry - October 28, 2010 12:42 a.m.

That's odd. There seems to be no Amy Rose from the Sonic the Hedgehog series mentioned on this list at all,even in passing. She's a crazy stalker with a short temper and a mallet that can flatten robots which she isn't afraid to use at a moment's notice or even when no such notice is given! Will there be a list of characters who were meant to be scary but are totally non-threatening if not outright cute or a list of characters meant to be a mixture of both cute and repulsive/scary traits like many of the characters that Tim Schafer and the folks at DoubleFine cook up coming out some time this week?
  • FauxFurry - October 28, 2010 12:38 a.m.

No FallOut 3 character, be they Deathclaw,Super Mutant or Enclave Trooper in Hellfire armor, can match the sheer terror at the prospect of making a single wrong move in Little Lamplight. The only thing worse than smart-mouthed little punks with an invincibilty complex is smart-mouthed little punks who are justified in thinking that they are invincible. It just isn't right that the only people absolutely safe from harm in the Capital Wasteland are the children. It's like the God of the Atom Bomb reaches out its glowing hands to shield the young 'uns from harm of all kind,radiation and animal life alike but has it in for adults of every kind everywhere in some kind of divine Logan's Run plot or something to that effect. The best body armor would likely be a series of papooses strapped together loaded with the biggest kids that one can muster. Seeing as how they are the only protected resource,they should be in plentiful supply.
  • BluePikmin - October 28, 2010 12:36 a.m.

I'm pretty sure that Agitha was supposed to be creepy