Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• tacehtselrahc - August 16, 2011 10:11 a.m.

I'd love to see Running Man game, btw wasn't the skeletons fighting in the x-ray machine from Total Recall?
  • KidKatana - August 16, 2011 10:03 a.m.

OH MY GOD HOW HAS NOBODY THOUGHT OF DOING A LABYRINTH GAME BEFORE? Is it wrong that I want it to include Singstar-esque interludes where you perform Bowie's tracks? Dance, Magic Dance...
  • tacehtselrahc - August 16, 2011 10:01 a.m.

I'd love to see a Running Man Game, But wasn't the skeletons fighting in the X-Ray machine from Total Recall?
  • KidKatana - August 16, 2011 10:01 a.m.

• Jakers93 - August 16, 2011 9:46 a.m.

RoboCop game!? DAMN RIGHT THEY SHOULD MAKE IT!! I would go as far as to preorder it, which I normally dont with games.
  • Plan10FromOuterSpace - August 16, 2011 7:36 a.m.

How about a Mystery Science Theater 3000 game in which you fight your way through a series of 'bad movie's' as either Tom Servo or Crow while they make witty remarks and riff on the film, could work as a side scroller...just throwing ideas out there
  • quincytheodore - August 16, 2011 6:45 a.m.

Over The Top, I don't know.. looks like the arm wrestling arcade game. Robocop, could work as TPS, perhaps something like Dead Space or Shadow of the Damned. But Robocop isn't very agile, so there's a bit of concern there. Evil Dead anyone?
  • krejsy - August 16, 2011 6:01 a.m.

Friday the 13th on the NES is probably the scariest game I've ever played
  • BlackElement17 - August 16, 2011 5:21 a.m.

I like the idea of a Gremlins game, but I don't like the idea of a dead rising structure. If anything it should be more like Alan Wake where you have to manipulate light mechanics and avoid death traps to survive
  • ObliqueZombie - August 16, 2011 4:45 a.m.

I was going to write off this article as something I wouldn't find interesting or agree upon, until I saw you put on "Labyrinth." On of my exes made me watch it, and I obviously but reluctantly did, but man was I gleefully surprised about how good it was. David Bowie made it almost silly, but it really, really grew on me in such a short amount of time.
  • PastorOfMuppets - August 16, 2011 3:48 a.m.

Throwing in a bid for Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension.
  • JeffersonTrachea - August 16, 2011 3:35 a.m.

I think Gremlins could be a gritty survival horror.
  • Risonhighmer - August 16, 2011 2:50 a.m.

I could not agree more with the number one spot. A labyrinth game would be PHENOMENAL. I'm SURE David Bowie would be down to voice act in it, too.
  • Japanaman - August 16, 2011 2:26 a.m.

Terminator 1 needs a complete remake, but I also want to see films from other decades get games such as Blade Runner which Snatcher is loosely based upon. Also, I want to see a Jackie Chan game that plays just like one of his movies.
  • Redeater - August 16, 2011 2:14 a.m.

@codystovall Because no good movies or anything game releated came out during 1985.... You be quiet now good sir.
  • Z-man427 - August 16, 2011 2:05 a.m.

I could see Friday the 13th being similar to L4D, but the scariest part would be the atmosphere, not knowing where Jason was or would be coming from, but knowing he was close. Or something. Big Trouble in Little China?
  • Stryde22 - August 16, 2011 1:35 a.m.

Labyrinth would be incredible!
  • Shanetexas - August 16, 2011 1:04 a.m.

I always thought "Total Recall" needed a proper video game.
  • codystovall - August 16, 2011 12:57 a.m.

Hate the 80's just skip to the 90's. A game where you played a slasher killer would be interesting though but not jason. a custom character.
  • Katlu - August 16, 2011 12:53 a.m.

The chance to admire David Bowie alone makes that game worth buying (♥_♥) <3<3<3