Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• Branicles - February 2, 2014 5:50 p.m.

Personally, I would prefer it if old games stayed as "old games" and the devs/publishers concentrated more on bringing us greater innovation and new IPs. Buuuuut.... If.there one game I would love to be brought back and modernised or even a sequel made it would have to be Vagrant Story.
  • deksar - November 29, 2010 8:39 p.m.

Tekken 2 HD remake? Wonderful idea, indeed. I'd love to play it in HD graphics.
  • Geckomayhem - August 24, 2010 2:11 a.m.

System Shock 2 was a great game; but I thought that the Bioshock games were close enough to being remakes of the series - despite being set underwater rather than in space. But hey, at least Deus Ex is coming out with a modern instalment! (WTB FFVII remake) :p
  • wellsam - August 18, 2010 4:04 p.m.

Am I the only one who liked the ps1 Spyro's? I would love a remake of those. No new features nothing. Just updated graphics.
  • morganjanzen - August 17, 2010 5:50 p.m.

dont forget Dungeon Keeper!!
  • INFINITYGAUNTLET - July 28, 2010 7:46 p.m.

Destrega
  • LikaLaruku - January 31, 2010 6:08 a.m.

I'd like to see Goldeneye get some updated graphics.
  • whelan58 - January 8, 2010 3:39 p.m.

this is bull
  • RebornKusabi - January 7, 2010 7:42 p.m.

I would seriously love to play through System Shock 2 again whether that be as a new retail game or as DLC on Live/Arcade. Also to all the ****ing losers saying that System Shock 2 = Dead Space, all I have to say is your ignorance is depressing since you know **** about the franchise. Maybe you should read up on the game or watch some videos on YouTube or do SOMETHING before stupidly saying Dead Space was in ANY way close to or just like System Shock 2. Oh and I agree with the Parasite Eve entry. I recently played through it and aside from the blocky and blurry textures, the story line while crazy at times was actually pretty good.
  • SandroTheMaster - January 7, 2010 3:03 p.m.

MachWarrior, do it and I can die (again) happy. Oh, wait. It's on its way. ... So... A new Might and Magic?
  • GeneralVulture - January 6, 2010 8:05 p.m.

Great article. Totally agree about Twisted Metal and Bushido Blade-- except Twisted Metal 2 is the one that should be remade.
  • Unoriginal - January 6, 2010 6:24 p.m.

"Imagine the creepy, abandoned, “something has gone horribly wrong” atmosphere of Rapture… only in space." THey already made that, it was called Dead Space
  • markshell - January 6, 2010 3:52 p.m.

Ocarina of Time definetely needed a revamp. It's fucking awful to play it nowadays and it's such an awesome game.
  • CARLINNIT - January 6, 2010 10:27 a.m.

Great number 1. I agree, that'd be badass. But where's Grim Fandango!?!?!?!?!?
  • corza148 - January 6, 2010 6:34 a.m.

first off, i perfectly agree with superdude22, an article like that would be awesome. second, blast corps RULES, plus ive still got a working n64 and a copy of the game! just need a controller with a working joystick...
  • SonicX_89 - January 6, 2010 4:45 a.m.

Blast Corps was such a cool game. This article has brought back some good memories. Also, in regard to what feeheelee said earlier, I think a Turok 1 & 2 update would be great as well.
  • Guardian88 - January 6, 2010 2:29 a.m.

awww...what no Final Fantasy VII?