Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• antknee27 - January 5, 2010 5:13 a.m.

I would easily pay $60 for an HD remake of Shadow of the Colossus!!!!
  • NanoElite666 - January 5, 2010 5:01 a.m.

This makes me think of how much I'd love to see graphically-improved iterations of the PS1-era Megaman Legends games. Wonderful games, they could just use a bit of a modern facelift.
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - January 5, 2010 4:41 a.m.

>Hunter2458 and Ensoul that's not a remake, i've seen screenshots and it looks just like the N64 game but with higher resolution, they are just porting it to 360.
  • mentalityljs - January 5, 2010 4:27 a.m.

@ JustTheBoBreaker Microsoft bought Rare. Good luck with that one!
  • bioshocker - January 5, 2010 4:23 a.m.

@ NinjaJamez yeah I've been hoping for the same thing it really would be awesome, in theory at least.
  • mentalityljs - January 5, 2010 4:17 a.m.

Really? Another Okami reference? Awesome! I could really go for a remake Fear Effect!
  • JustTheBoBreaker - January 5, 2010 3:30 a.m.

@PCG_Evan Thanks for bringing that remake up. It looks amazing and only shows that the original's level design still works. I know a proper remake will never happen because of legal issues, but it's nice to see there's people out there willing to try themselves. Also, thanks Mr. Elston for the assist on the awesome games article.
  • NinjaJamez - January 5, 2010 3:11 a.m.

like someone said before me, i would like to see a Resident evil 2 remake... just imagine the atmosphere of raccoon city with the gameplay of resi 4
  • mgkyo666 - January 5, 2010 3:11 a.m.

I would enjoy a remake of Soul Reaver. I know it just came out on PSN but I would prefer an HD remake.
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - January 5, 2010 3:09 a.m.

@superdude22 Did it! http://www.gamesradar.com/f/18-awesome-games-that-died-at-retail/a-2009102195749237088
  • reyalejandro13 - January 5, 2010 2:40 a.m.

Down with all of these, Especially Twisted Metal. Only one thing- XBLA plz. Actually, I would really love to see the Marathon series remade in HD, because I'm not sure the XBLA one is (of course, it probably is, but I haven't played it) But then again, It might just be like Halo.
  • JustTheBoBreaker - January 5, 2010 2:36 a.m.

I just wish Rare would do another Banjo-Kazooie platformer. I liked Nuts n' Bolts, but ever since I refreshed my love for B&K with the XBLA release earlier this year, I can't help but think there's a huge audience for another game. Most adults have nostalgia for the originals as truly great platformers and it's accessible enough where kids could enjoy it. @superdude22 Mikel Reparaz did an article a couple months back about awesome games that died at retail. That's probably the type of article you're looking for.
  • sleepy92ismypsn - January 5, 2010 1:59 a.m.

Oh and by the way twisted metal head on does have online multiplayer and it kicks ass for a handheld multiplayer experience
  • sleepy92ismypsn - January 5, 2010 1:57 a.m.

hell yeah twisted metal is one of my favorite game series of all time twisted metal was the first game i ever played, twisted metal black was my first ps2 game and twisted metal: head on was my first psp game a ps3 twisted metal has been metioned in one of David Jaffe's blogs and in the latest Playstation The Official Magazine. cant wait for it to come to the ps3
  • AXELSTORM44 - January 5, 2010 1:27 a.m.

ive always wanted to replay twisted metal... but i dont have any playstations anymore. a HD for that would be sick though. id also agree with breener69, a remake of goldeneye with no change would be cool to.
  • Hunter2458 - January 5, 2010 1:01 a.m.

>ihopethisisnotantistasblood Perfect Dark is already getting an HD remake. >teh2Dgamer Turtles in Time Re-Shelled is an exception and a travesty.
  • sniper430 - January 5, 2010 12:32 a.m.

Ahhh i loved blast corps good times :3
  • Ensoul - January 5, 2010 12:26 a.m.

@ ihopethisisnotantistasblood They are -redoing the original Perfect Dark. Last I heard sometime in the "winter". Really looking froward to that one. Linky: http://www.xbox.com/en-CA/games/p/perfectdarkxboxlivearcade/
  • PCG_Evan - January 5, 2010 12:19 a.m.

@Breener96: Check out GoldenEye: Source, a Half-Life 2 mod. One of the finest, most faithful remakes of a game you'll find.
  • teh2Dgamer - January 5, 2010 12:12 a.m.

Sorry destroying a clasiic, not destroying "with" a classic