Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• zigs - August 2, 2010 11:57 p.m.

Three out of seven is not bad at all!
  • lukel127 - June 21, 2009 4:56 a.m.

Was that.. Veitiful Joe? Weird...
  • KillerPotato - May 31, 2009 12:25 a.m.

If only we could get FFVII on DS...
  • cookanator - April 19, 2009 7:01 p.m.

a game i would love to be released in 2009 is wwe vs tna that would be so good or mortal kombat vs soul calibur
  • 044magnumx - March 25, 2009 5:31 a.m.

I think "gears of war vs halo" would be fucking genius
  • Jason.Darksavior - January 26, 2009 11:15 a.m.

The sequel to Bioshock should be really fun. I hope the next Call Of Duty will be very good!
  • KingofHearts - January 26, 2009 8:08 a.m.

Kudos on the Battlefront...
  • doomdoomdoom - January 25, 2009 4:11 p.m.

Who the F*ck put the sonic the heg hog on the future game list. All sonic games suck and will always suck my eggs The Easter Bunny shuns sonic
  • izayuh - January 25, 2009 2:48 a.m.

wish they made a freedom fighters 2
  • sharker - January 24, 2009 12:12 a.m.

i want ssb on ds
  • Spybreak8 - January 23, 2009 11:10 p.m.

I concur, no seriously we need a great clone wars game without any waggle stick features. Futuristic things are harder to imagine than reality so that's the main advantage of doing modern warfare.
  • Gunuku - January 23, 2009 10:39 p.m.

We really, really need a PlanetSide 2. PlanetSide is still the only game out there like it. No, WW2 Online does not count!
  • triforcerpgfreek - January 23, 2009 8:50 p.m.

dude what about a new zelda game I'd love to that announced!!!!!!!
  • sakboy97 - January 22, 2009 8:47 p.m.

xD Final Fantasy 12 DS You Wish!
  • Desann - January 21, 2009 4:33 p.m.

What this article says about Metroid, I agree with wholeheartedly... except for the part about this new game being on the DS. Let's not fool ourselves; compared to our home theater setups, that thing is terrible. For a new Metroid, I'd take what I could get -- no doubt about that -- but if we dare to dream, let's dream it comes out on Wiiware at the very least, and a glorious, feature-packed, triple-A disc of blinding awesome at best. Heck, you know you want it on PS360 even more. Whoa, just imagine. Anyway, when you think about it, this February will be the fifth anniversary of the last entry in the original Metroid series (a.k.a. not the Prime series). It's so preposterously overdue for a well-loved, popular series, I can't understand it. One more thing; the old article with the series shake-up ideas: it could be because of a combination of my youthful imagination and the game's lack of a Galactic Codex, but I tell ya, Super Metroid WAS a grounded, dark, isolation-horror game (as much as it could be on a SNES). And I loved it. It wasn't until the Prime series took over that Metroid got real goofy; what with the overabundance of pulsing, Tron-esque lights, a mutagenic goo that turns inanimate rocks into roaring monsters, and not to mention Ice Man and Mystique getting fake IDs and crossing over into Prime 3's story. I'd love to see Metroid get Battlestar'd. Something like Dead Space in tone, like Brett said. Gore notwithstanding. I would love for it to be as weighted and serious as I remember Super Metroid being. So, were I in charge of Nintendo right now, I'd fire everyone on the best team there, -- hear me out -- personally start up a new independent studio, hire all those same guys for it, sell the Metroid license to the new studio, get production rolling on a realistic, dark, gritty, border-line depressing Metroid game, and make it 2D, but with the best, most beautiful 3D graphics possible, and release it for Xbox 360 and PS3. Throw in four-player online co-op, competitive multiplayer modes with COD-style XP gain and unlocks... everything! Then port the game to Wii. Just imagine! :)
  • jackf-11 - January 21, 2009 1:46 a.m.

GODDAM HELL LASERS!
  • revrock - January 21, 2009 1:35 a.m.

how bout that Capcom vs. game for the Wii... I have no idea what a Tatsunoko is but I would buy that game in one second flat.
  • Yellowhat17 - January 20, 2009 10:47 p.m.

Ken Levine looks like Charlie Day... oh, and to all the people who want Battlefront 3 announced, there's some leaked gameplay footage in the Star wars cantina GR forum :D
  • XplorerGT - January 20, 2009 9:02 p.m.

theyve ruined sonic they should just give up with him.
  • mikejr13 - January 20, 2009 8:35 p.m.

oh and a Jak 4 announcement would be pretty kickass too!