Topics

Nintendo Top 7

We Recommend

• Fireninjastar - October 16, 2013 1:23 p.m.

SEGA made a better Nintendo game than Nintendo did. Huh. Maybe the F-Zero series should be sold off to them. Also, "PC master race", if you want Nintendo on PC, they're probably not going to trust anyone after the amazing masterpiece that was "Mario teaches typing".
  • GameManiac - September 3, 2010 3:31 a.m.

I'm so proud to be a Pokemon fan. No wonder Nintendo is so protective of their franchises, after seeing that CD-I crap.
  • ViolentLee - September 1, 2010 10:59 p.m.

Those Capcom Zelda games were awesome! I wouldn't say they were better than the Nintendo-made ones, but they definitely held their own -- which is really saying something in that franchise. I was a total completest with Minish Cap, getting every single item one could snag.
  • gazer89 - September 1, 2010 6:41 p.m.

No Metroid Prime made by RETRO STUDIOS, arguably the greatest risk out of all of them to oversee the Metroid revamp, and it panned out better than all of them, bare Pokemon. As much as I love all of the games on this list, Prime's omission makes it irrelevant.
  • CaptCOMMANDO - September 1, 2010 4:42 a.m.

I fucking played the shit out of Oracle of Seasons. My brother had Oracle of Ages. So spent so many hours just passing codes back and forth and figuring shit out. I honestly thought those games weren't recognized enough.
  • wrpen99 - September 1, 2010 4:17 a.m.

i say you should have added Hal's Pokemon Snap as a different game
  • defiance0fchaos - September 1, 2010 3:51 a.m.

I swear Miyamoto is smoking some pot or something. F Zero was awesome.
  • shyfonzie - September 1, 2010 2:41 a.m.

Heck yeah Pokemanz
  • Nodoudt - August 31, 2010 6:36 p.m.

SQUADALA AND WE'RE OFF!
  • flare149 - August 31, 2010 4:25 p.m.

Personally I think the Zelda games made by Capcom are better than the ones actually made by Nintendo, so I'm really glad they got included.
  • bnxcnvns - August 31, 2010 3:13 p.m.

Hi,Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, ( http://www.vipstores.net ) Here are the most popular, most stylish and avant-garde shoes,handbags,Tshirts, jacket,Tracksuit w ect...NIKE ,JORDAN SHOES 1-24,AF,DUNK,SB,PUMA ,R4,NZ,OZ,T1-TL3) $35HANDBGAS(COACH,L V, DG, ED HARDY) $35TSHIRTS (POLO ,ED HARDY, LACOSTE) $16 New to Hong Kong : Winter Dress --- NHL Jersey Woman $ 30 ---**** NFL Jersey $20 --- NBA Jersey $ 18 ---**** MLB Jersey $ 30 --- Jordan Six Ring_m $30 ---**** Air Yeezy_m $ 45 --- T-Shirt_m $ 15 ---**** Jacket_m $ 30 --- Hoody_m $ 30 ---**** Manicure Set $ 20 as long as the new and old customers to buy the corresponding product on this site, both a gift, so stay tuned! !
  • IThoughtIHadToShitistaButInsteadIGaveBirthToChrisAntista - August 31, 2010 2:36 p.m.

This is how you do a "Top ___" list... take note other sites, *cough* NowGamer *cough*.
  • Theundead89 - August 31, 2010 1:41 p.m.

Is not that i like wand of gamelon (in fact i have never played it, and every gaming post that says that it sucks just shows the cutscenes, so i dont have idead how you play it) but, it is unfair to sat that the game sucked based only in the cutscenes, at least show some crappy gameplay
  • kachigop - August 31, 2010 12:51 p.m.

Bahahaha CDi blows. "I hope she makes lots of spaghetti!"
  • philipshaw - August 31, 2010 11:16 a.m.

How was Retro studios not in the list, I would have them at number 1. Also how is Pokemon at number 1 if the developer is owned by Nintendo. It's like saying Naughty Dog are the best outside Sony studio but they are owned by Sony
  • Shinramen - August 31, 2010 7:29 a.m.

Philips is spelled with one L, not two.
  • d3v - August 31, 2010 7:14 a.m.

Prime should count since Nintendo also bought Rare.
  • Spybreak8 - August 31, 2010 7:11 a.m.

Oh yeah I love me some Minish Cap. Only wish there was more replayability, played that and beat it like ages ago. Haven't played the F-Zero GX game because well I didn't want to own a purple box that collected duet. I collected a black box that collected dust, dust can't be stopped lol (I still played games on the ol' xbox).
  • elpurplemonkey - August 31, 2010 7:06 a.m.

Great Top 7, brought back some nice memories.
  • jmcgrotty - August 31, 2010 6:42 a.m.

The real reason Metroid: Prime isn't on the list: It actually kinda sucked. Metroid peaked with the very first game. And though you were a bit vague in your article, I would never consider Kirby a Nintendo game (the way you are calling nintendo games). It's a HAL game only.