Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• oryandymackie - November 11, 2008 8:22 p.m.

Yeah but Gears was much better than Resistance 2. I played Resistance 1 and it was a bit meh.
  • Eo1spy - November 11, 2008 4:35 p.m.

I am still waiting for Resistance to come out in the U.K, I can understand one week, maybe even two; but three-and-a-half weeks? I hardly think it's fair.
  • AbleCluster - November 11, 2008 2:39 p.m.

I dunno about that. I think you might be just a tad bit off. Jess http://www.Ultimate-Anonymity.com
  • Klutt - November 11, 2008 4:31 a.m.

1 more, Killzone and Halo 2. Both great, but halo alr.eady had a fanbase like no other when the both of them came out
  • CashWheel - November 11, 2008 3:45 a.m.

I'm surprised that you didn't mention the E3 in which Sega announced the Saturn was actually releasing on the following day - leaving it with no games coming out for it for months.
  • The_Space_Wolf - November 11, 2008 1:26 a.m.

Why does it sya the article was written on November 10, 2009
  • mdog750809 - November 11, 2008 12:59 a.m.

Most of these games were really good and got swept under the rug, it's a tragedy i know but there is 1 thing i don't like about this article..... IT WAS WRITTEN ON "NOV 10, 2009." I'm not sure from how long i have been on my computer, but i think it's not 2009 yet.
  • kicking222 - November 10, 2008 11:59 p.m.

One: "Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy" was great. It's a shame that so few people played it. Two: The article states the DC came out "nearly two years ahead of the PS2 in Japan", but directly below that, the timeline says it was one year, four months. How, exactly, is 16 months nearly 24 months?
  • Basketcase676 - November 10, 2008 11:55 p.m.

Ah the dreamcast makes its appearance....i always wondered what happened to that thing
  • wolfin44 - November 10, 2008 11:54 p.m.

they for got a HUGE one. Cabelas (or whatever) big game hunter. it came out on the exact same day as Halo 3, lol owned.
  • purpleshirt - November 10, 2008 11:40 p.m.

your kidding me they did not put nov 11 08 on this so many games are coming out tomorrow (nov 11) cod mirrors edge banjo other games too i think
  • TiredButStillAive - November 10, 2008 10:49 p.m.

GODAMIT! I LOVEDED OKAMI!!! STOP REMINDING ME OF HOW ALL THOSE POOR COPIES REMAIN IN BARGIN BINS!!! I'M COMMING TO SAVE YOU OKAMI COPIES!!!! YOU WILL HAVE A SEQUEL IF I HAVE TO FUND IT PERSONALLY!!!
  • Corsair89 - November 10, 2008 8:38 p.m.

Sucks for Resistance 2. The love the over-the-top gore in Gears, although the Cloverfeild-esque monster in Resistance 2 looks freaking sweet. I went Gears 2 simply because I have online for my 360 and not for my PS3 yet. My PS3 is pretty much a $400 brick right now...
  • GalenMarek - July 20, 2009 4:58 p.m.

Now its not?? You know wut i know im annoying wutevr....
  • GalenMarek - July 20, 2009 4:57 p.m.

And now its fixed? Okay......
  • ace1575 - June 8, 2009 8 p.m.

i am getting sick of u people throwing resistance 2 under the bus it is one of the funnest games ive ever played i dont see why all of you give it bad ratings like in this or in the co-op of the year game i dont me to hate you but im getting tired of you guys killing it
  • scatmanjones - April 14, 2009 1:28 a.m.

that air traffic control game releasing the game on 9/11 is just messed
  • DreadZer0 - February 23, 2009 6:54 p.m.

I can't belive you forgot Juiced 2 and halo 3. Both came out on the 25th september. One was highly anticipated, and the other was a racing game.
  • milwil09 - January 24, 2009 12:05 p.m.

Poor Resistance 2. Why Gears? Why?
  • MOOMAN - July 28, 2009 6:53 p.m.

Ok 2 things, first, mario and sonic killed nights' sales to elminate the competition, although a more TRADITIONAL take down like poison or car-bombing would work better. AND A GAME ABOUT CHAOS AND PLANES ON 9-11, EVEN IF IT'S 9 YEARS LATER, YOU STILL TREAT CHAOS AND PLANES LIKE A JOKE, RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!