Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• pimlicosound - October 21, 2008 11:22 a.m.

How about the Death Star from the end of Star Wars (the original Arcade version). What boss could be bigger than a planet? A bit easy and lacking in personality, though.
  • GuardianOfOrzon - October 21, 2008 12:55 a.m.

You missed two big bosses here: The heartless in KH2 in the Lion King world and (this one is just so obvious!?!) the final boss from Rogue Galaxy (this thing is bigger then a couple of the others you mentioned and is awesome-looking.
  • Manny-Faces - October 20, 2008 11:51 p.m.

Can't wait for Resistence 2 to come out wanna fight the sears tower high super alien levianthin
  • ZoSo4 - October 17, 2008 7:09 a.m.

yay teh first isme..... ev1 must naow watch red vs blue n pure pwnage, smoke weed n b happsy
  • Danomeon - March 17, 2009 6:08 p.m.

RE4's giant fish battle and the battle with the chief in the shed both had me on the edge of my seat.
  • RaIdEn - February 16, 2009 11:17 p.m.

hey the colisi give me an idea for another article, top 7 stupidly tough main characters. seriously the main character in sotc would fall the height of the empire state building and only get slightly winded
  • DabilahroNinja - February 14, 2009 9:15 p.m.

What about Menace from Castlevania DOS or even the Rift worm from Gears 2 ( It counts!)
  • EvanesceExotica - February 14, 2009 3:23 a.m.

You can't forget the "Destroyer" from The Legend of Spyro: "The Eternal Night". That thing was HUGE. Another one of those bosses that are an entire level all by themselves.
  • nato0519 - February 13, 2009 6:50 p.m.

I sure wish I saw Sin from FFX on this list. That was a biggg boss.
  • charley235 - February 12, 2009 11:12 p.m.

i love big bosses i find them funner to fight and more rewarding plus more intimidating-kingdom hearts pwns
  • AA95mp - December 14, 2008 1:57 p.m.

yeah they should have the heartless from kh2
  • kryptkeeper666 - July 9, 2009 5:47 a.m.

OMG Serious Sam.. totall agreement there,,
  • skilzthatki11z - June 13, 2009 9:32 p.m.

i think the wormy thing from gow2 should have been in here...it swallows citys!!!!
  • KillerPotato - June 4, 2009 1:39 a.m.

I agree with Sin being HUGE but don't forget Braska's Final Summon Jecht he was big too
  • Fraught - May 11, 2009 4:16 p.m.

You totally forgot Kingdom Hearts and Bowser from Super Mario Sunshine. Well, he was big, atleast. ;)
  • Sinsational - April 15, 2009 3:16 p.m.

Great article. I agree with most of these. I completely love that Shadow of the Colossus claimed the top of the list. It at least got first in something. I loved playing that game. First night I brought it home, put it in and started playing, I was amazed. Then I fought the first colussus and my jaw dropped. Throughout the game, the way it gave you vertigo with some of the larger bosses and the way they tried swinging you around made my pound. Great game. I thought the Colossus of Rhodes (from God of War II) was going to be on here to be honest. That was a huge dude! Or, even better, one of the titans. That guy was big too.
  • Valheru - March 3, 2009 5:11 a.m.

Somebody hasn't play Sin and Punishment, where the final boss is a freaking planet and you're not the one who has to worry about getting attack. Turns out the planet earth has hp that needs protecting.
  • theschwartzb - February 14, 2009 2:12 a.m.

Now do the smallest bosses ever!!!
  • 04whim - February 13, 2009 11:46 p.m.

I know you have Tidal Wave, but Unicron was bigger than even him (go on a diet!!!)and the final fight in Ghost Rider and the Savior in Devil May Cry 4.
  • nguy123 - February 13, 2009 9:07 p.m.

WHOOOO SHADOW OF THE COLLOSUS!!!!11!!one! Love that game so very much...to all that havent played it, I reccomend that you at least try it. Awesome graphics for a 2005 Ps2 game too.