We Recommend

• GURGLEGUY12345 - June 24, 2013 3:34 a.m.

I was hoping for more information on Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem...
  • Darkhawk - June 20, 2013 8:42 a.m.

It's interesting with Ueda. I mean, some great writers take years to produce their masterpieces, and certainly if anyone can claim our attention this long without delivery anything, it's Ueda. That said, how many games and/or movies have survived such long development hell? (I'm genuinely curious; any good examples?)
  • zelta38 - June 19, 2013 12:21 p.m.

As far as Nintendo's HD lineup is concerned, I think they actually never built a proper HD production pipeline and are now working out the kinks of a process all other studios seem to have solved circa 2006/7 with the previous generation of consoles that the Wii U is now catching up to. So yeah, the dearth of Wii U first party titles is probably due to development difficulties compounded by what is amounting to sever rejection of the Wii U. Nintendo should make a DS-phone, that could seriously work wonders on their bottom line.
  • zelta38 - June 19, 2013 12:23 p.m.

Ah, make that severe not sever (and sorry for the double post, no edit button).
  • zelta38 - June 19, 2013 12:18 p.m.

Rockstar's Agent is still MIA too. Thankfully FF XV got off that list (sort of).
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - June 18, 2013 5:24 p.m.

No Metroid announcement. I feel like Metroid is in the best position to take advantage of the Wii U's capabilities, and they've said nothing
  • talleyXIV - June 18, 2013 4:07 p.m.

Ehh I don't know about new Mario and Zelda games, they are probably saving them for a later time. They don't want to put all their eggs into one basket, if they release every amazing game they have this year, the next year might be really boring. Look, you already have: -Pikmin 3 -Super Smash Bros. -Donkey Kong Country -Mario Kart 8 -Wind Waker HD -Wonderful 101 -Super Mario 3D World coming out in 2013 and early 2014. If they release all of those 2013-Spring 2014, what do they release for the rest of 2014? Good move on their part to save some of the excess games they have in development for next year.
  • Fox_Mulder - June 19, 2013 11:12 a.m.

All of those are coming this year except Smash Bros. and Mario Kart 8. Pikmin is coming in August, W101 in September, WW HD in October, DK Country in November and Super Mario 3D World in December.
  • talleyXIV - June 21, 2013 5:28 p.m.

That is exactly what I said... READ! "Look, you already have: -Pikmin 3 -Super Smash Bros. -Donkey Kong Country -Mario Kart 8 -Wind Waker HD -Wonderful 101 -Super Mario 3D World coming out in 2013 and early 2014." Seriously holy fuck, don't reply if you didn't actually read my comment.
  • Fox_Mulder - June 27, 2013 8:47 p.m.

Jesus, sorry. You said "IF they release them in 2013-2014" which I took to mean you weren't sure about the specific months. I thought I was helping you out, but I got a really pissy reaction instead. I'm sorry to have made you so angry over something that completely doesn't matter.
  • Fireninjastar - June 18, 2013 1:33 p.m.

New Star Fox... Seriously, the Wii U's Gyroscope is perfect for that!
  • Frieza - June 18, 2013 12:44 p.m.

Why does everybody want to see The Last Guardian? What's so special about it that makes everyone want it so badly? I thought we knew like, nothing about it?
  • sephex - June 18, 2013 11:23 a.m.

Damn I hate this thing popping up. And why do you always put some "new Mario, new Zelda" in there? It's just so random. Especially in the first places.
  • Rub3z - June 18, 2013 4:24 a.m.

FUCKIN' F-ZERO, MAN!
  • codystovall - June 17, 2013 10:39 p.m.

Was beyond g&e even that great of a game, I never played it but it doesnt seem to be that wanted for a return as opposed to other games.
  • DarthPunk - June 18, 2013 8:48 a.m.

It's alright but it's definitely one of those games that people ridculously over eulogise just because it sold poorly
  • awesomesauce - June 17, 2013 9:53 p.m.

lol You guys need to let that Last Guardian game go. I've seen year after year of your disappointment that the game is never coming out
  • interasteral7 - June 17, 2013 6:04 p.m.

Gamesradar, do not forget about Rockstar Game's Playstation 3 exclusive video game, Agent that motherf***ing Rockstar Games have never officially said anything about and I was hoping Shenmue III would be officially announced at E3 2013.
  • tyler31763 - June 17, 2013 10:18 p.m.

Agent was confirmed canceled about 2 years ago. I remember seeing it at the ps3 reveal and was floored by it sad it will never see the light of day.