We Recommend

• MetroidPrimeRib - January 9, 2012 2:24 p.m.

LIQUIIIIIIIIIIIIID
  • codystovall - January 9, 2012 2:16 p.m.

How to make evil clone Step 1. Make copy of character Step 2. Make his first name dark, shadow, todd, etc.
  • Fuzunga - January 9, 2012 2:02 p.m.

Why not SOLID Snake?
  • bamb0o-stick - January 9, 2012 2:43 p.m.

Because, he's not an EVIL clone. Duh.
  • Dmancapri - January 9, 2012 2:46 p.m.

Why not Zoindberg?
  • db1331 - January 9, 2012 1:58 p.m.

I thought evil Lara was the same one from Tomb Raider Anniversary, as seen in this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=basjV9GXQAA
  • ShowMeYourKitties - January 9, 2012 1:35 p.m.

I gotta be honest, I was really hoping Zero Beat from Jet Set Radio Future would be here... *sigh* oh well...
  • blazikenman - January 9, 2012 1:22 p.m.

I only really came here to see Dark Link. If he wasn't on here, I would have raged
  • Redeater - January 9, 2012 1:13 p.m.

Yeah......what the fuck was going on with that evil Lara anyways? I totally forgot about her. Unless the reboot answers it which is highly unlikely I don't think we will ever know.
  • Gorillaman23 - January 9, 2012 1:11 p.m.

It took me hours to beat Dark Link in OoT. Bastard kept on coming back up no matter how many times I bombed his ass. In the end I wasn't even sure if I had accidentally discovered the secret to beating him or just glitched the game, and I really couldn't have cared less.
  • AutoEroticAsphyxiation - January 9, 2012 1:07 p.m.

I liked the Laura entry just because she really does pop out of nowhere, but it kind of works. My personal favourite evil clone is, going along the line of the Dark Prince, the nega-Sora in KHII. Not the Dark Sora in the first one, the one that you turn into when you abuse the style change too much. Turning into a feral, evil, borderline-heartless version of Sora that just demonstrates exactly what happens to characters who lust for more power in this series. It's almost poignant in my eyes.
  • RonnyLive19881 - January 9, 2012 1:02 p.m.

Mario, Samus and LINK?! GREAT LIST GR!
  • Cyberninja - January 9, 2012 12:59 p.m.

since a few of these are from nintendo games do you think there is a evil nintendo some where in the universe?
  • firelegendmush - January 9, 2012 2 p.m.

Yes. It's called Microsoft.
  • Person5 - January 9, 2012 4:26 p.m.

or is it Sega? not quite in an evil way but more of an opposite way, Nintendo has a beloved mascot which always sells well, Sega has a mascot run into the ground everyone feels sorry for, Nintendo has the best selling consoles, Sega doesn't make consoles anymore, and so on
  • IChooseUAntistaMON - January 9, 2012 12:53 p.m.

looks good read later