Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• oldblue910 - January 22, 2013 9:44 a.m.

I was glad to see Red Steel 2 on this list. I'd have screamed blood from the rooftops if it hadn't been. That game is gorgeous, criminal amounts of fun, has ZERO gameplay problems (one of only 3 or 4 Wii Games that can claim that), and overall is just a joy to play.
  • cgriff63 - September 29, 2012 1:10 p.m.

wait. The first Two worlds got a 7/10 while the second got a 5. wha...?
  • Ravenbom - September 7, 2012 3:36 p.m.

Most people mention the Warcraft II's, Diablo II's, Red Dead Redemptions, etc. I fully agree. But what about Excite Truck? I know everyone hates the Wii but it's a fantastic game that looks like garbage. Also, Secret of Mana is a vastly superior sequel to the GB game that nobody played.
  • Ravenbom - September 8, 2012 2:07 p.m.

Dark Void Zero is a superior sequel (story-line I think it's a prequel) to Dark Void while being technologically an inferior product.
  • ShadowReaper666 - September 6, 2012 4:02 a.m.

I demand a Timesplitters 4.
  • mademanrdo - September 5, 2012 11:02 p.m.

how about the original modern warfare
  • MetroidPrimeRib - September 4, 2012 11:30 p.m.

Two Worlds II, really? Not System Shock 2, Diablo II, WarCraft II, Saints Row 2, or Red Dead Redemption? Two Worlds II is much more deserving, surely.
  • Cloudiology - September 5, 2012 10:35 a.m.

whoo man calm down there. Get that pole out of your ass and calm down. maybe you need a wank or something. release the stress...
  • tichtat - September 6, 2012 11:37 a.m.

System Shock, Diablo, Warcraft, Saint's Row and Red Dead Revolver didn't suck balls.
  • talleyXIV - September 6, 2012 12:16 p.m.

Pretty forgettable. Saint's Row was not even a moderate hit, nor was Red Dead Revolver. But I am sure that Diablo was great, Warcraft was probably meh, and System Shock I don't know.
  • MetroidPrimeRib - September 6, 2012 2:03 p.m.

Nobody has even heard of or played System Shock 1. Diablo 1 and WarCraft 1 are mediocre at best, and the sequels severely improved on every single thing the first games did. Saint's Row one is the most mediocre game in existence. Red Dead Revolver is extremely, extremely forgettable.
  • zombi3grim - September 6, 2012 2:32 p.m.

Just because YOU wrote that, everyone can assume the opposite is true...
  • simplethunder - September 6, 2012 4:36 p.m.

Don't assume that your opinion can't be discarded just as easily. also, MetroidPrimeRib is a bro, so fuck you.
  • zombi3grim - September 6, 2012 9:21 p.m.

So discard it? Im not talking about me. I dont like MetroidPrimeRib. I never have. I think he's a know it all little bitch and every time we get into he backs off with his tail between his legs. So, he's a "bro?" Lmao, okay buddy. Maybe you shouldnt talk with your mouth full of metroidPrimeDick.
  • MetroidPrimeRib - September 7, 2012 10:05 a.m.

I want you to explain why Two Worlds II is better then System Shock II.
  • zombi3grim - September 8, 2012 6:30 a.m.

Lmao, Im fuckin with you. I dont give a fuck about those games. I hardly played Two Worlds 2 and Sytem Shock 2 was so damn long ago I can hardly remember it. Honestly, you can explain it. Im sure all your opinions will be forced out as fact anyway.
  • lazer59882 - September 9, 2012 11:42 p.m.

the point is that the jump in quality from TW to TW2 was WAAAAY bigger than the jump in quality from SS to SS2.
  • zombi3grim - September 10, 2012 6:40 a.m.

Cant believe Im saying this, but you are right in this fact. See, when your not acting like a bitch and crying, you ACTUALLY know a little bit about gaming. Its fucking amazing!
  • lazer59882 - September 10, 2012 9:42 a.m.

lol.