Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• mothbanquet - June 25, 2013 7:42 a.m.

I used to love Moonwalker on the old MD. Little felt as good as filling the screen with as many enemies as possible below letting rip with a great dance-a-thon. Classic stuff. Oh, and turning into a robot on the last level was a blast.
  • kaleb-mayhew - June 25, 2013 6:42 a.m.

i'll have to admit i'm partial to the weird al versions of bad(fat) and beat it (eat it) and the aaf version of smooth crimina,but the man was one hell of a showman.
  • PatHan-bHai - June 25, 2013 4:23 a.m.

I wonder if he was good at Sonic......
  • mothbanquet - June 25, 2013 7:44 a.m.

Looks like he used the A button to jump. Make of that what you will...
  • sternparez - June 25, 2013 2:53 a.m.

weird I was listening to the Michael Jackson episode of Tdar just last week, their commentary on the Arcade version of Moonwalker is so effin' funny!
  • Rub3z - June 25, 2013 1:07 a.m.

I've never understood how he does that lean. I asked my black friend, an MJ fan who didn't speak for three whole days after his passing, how he did that lean. I'm sure my eyes just glazed over as soon as he began explaining it to me. It was clearly beyond my comprehension. Since then I've remain convinced that MJ was an exalted wizard in anti-gravity space magic or something. Is it any coincidence at all that one his best moves, that would become the name of a whole video game about him, be about walking on the moon? I think not.
  • JMarsella09 - June 24, 2013 8:32 p.m.

Long live the king.
  • talleyXIV - June 24, 2013 2:26 p.m.

Planet Michael is the weirdest game I have heard of.
  • karen-phillips - June 24, 2013 1:46 p.m.

I wish there were more games with Michael in them.i love everyone that I have.
  • Sjoeki - June 24, 2013 1:32 p.m.

This top 7 seemed kind of out of the blue till you wrote that he died the 25th. I didn't realise it allready has been 4 years!
  • Boonehams - June 24, 2013 1:12 p.m.

Wait, Michael Jackson actually voiced himself in Ready 2 Rumble: Round 2? Damn. Looks like I owe my brother $5.
  • ljrivarola - June 24, 2013 12:37 p.m.

Well... This Top 7 caught me off my guard. Kudos to you Lucas. My uncle bought Michael Jackson The Experience for the PS3, and we play it everytime I go to his house. Smooth Criminal FTW
  • Redeater - June 24, 2013 11:44 a.m.

I'm not a huge fan of MJ but Moonwalker has some of the best music out there. The game itself is bonkers. If there is anything better than catching a monkey, turning into a giant, invincible robot and blasting bad guys to save kids ALL THE WHILE a synth Beat It is pounding away........I don't want to know about it.
  • shawksta - June 24, 2013 11:28 a.m.

Great list, Micheal is one hell of a sensation YEESH, Space Channel 5 Part 2 was just nothing but foggy disturbance in my memory
  • Kailon791 - June 24, 2013 11:24 a.m.

How was the most important involvement not him writing the badass music in Sonic the Hedgehog 3?
  • shawksta - June 24, 2013 11:27 a.m.

I think its because its never used in advertisements that he did
  • wadesmit - June 24, 2013 11:13 a.m.

First!
  • Rub3z - June 25, 2013 1 a.m.

Wow. It has genuinely been a long time since I've seen that in the comments. You must be new here. It's okay. This will help: http://www.gamesradar.com/what-to-say-to-the-guy-who-comments-first/ You're welcome.
  • wadesmit - June 25, 2013 2:24 a.m.

Actually, I've been here aaaaaages. My comment was an ironic throwback to that exact article ;) Very glad someone else remembers it ^_^