We Recommend

• FrozenImplosion - July 4, 2009 5:54 a.m.

Can't wait for Project Natal, Heavy Rain, and a lot of the others!!!
  • Trollimanitee - July 4, 2009 4:29 a.m.

Im crapping my pants right now im so excited for Mass Effect 2. Oh and the Last Guardian will prolly hurl me over the edge to get a ps3. Shadow of the colossus was by far my fav ps2 game
  • RedOutlive10 - July 4, 2009 4 a.m.

How about Rage? The mix of FPS combat and vehicle combat can be quite fun and refreshing.
  • FriendlyFire - July 4, 2009 2:47 a.m.

Many of those look GOOD, but not necessarily revolutionary. Mass Effect 2, Tiger Woods, Scribblenauts, Heavy Rain, The Old Republic, Natal and Borderlands have potential to be. The rest of the lot are evolutionary steps (remember that doesn't stop them from being excellent games in themselves).
  • yoreAtowel - July 4, 2009 1:45 a.m.

tutles in time is by far my favourite game as a child, i remember playing it over and over and over, i think i beat it over 50 times, cannot wait for stroll down memory lane,
  • Defguru7777 - July 4, 2009 1:29 a.m.

Mass Effect 2 will no doubt be amazing. But I highly doubt the Disney bullshit games will be revolutionary at all. And I still have no interest in Natal at all (huh, that rhymed). Especially after the rumor that Halo: Reach would use it. Please let that rumor be false (someone needs to create a "face" like :) for crossing your fingers).
  • DeadGirls - July 4, 2009 1:26 a.m.

@Dibbz "Internet gaming kind of a good idea due to the fact that i wont have my beloved games all scrathed sinces it on the internet...but then agen somehow it doesnt feel right." You made me laugh. "Internet gaming" has been going on for quite some time now. Its great for many reasons, the least of which is that your games don't get scratched up.
  • ArcturusMengsk - July 4, 2009 12:42 a.m.

I am really excited for pretty much all of these games. But still Starcraft 2? that surprised me and I was going to get it anyway. I also need to go play Mass Effect. Can't just start in the middle of a series can you?
  • sed598 - July 3, 2009 11:40 p.m.

no dead rising 2 i mean 7,000 zombies on screen at the same time sounds amazing to me
  • Ninja-KiLLR - July 3, 2009 10:21 p.m.

idk which i want more boderlands or alpha protical aka the espionage game lol or MAG. just wish i could play mass effect. :(
  • Dibbz - July 3, 2009 9:51 p.m.

WTF? The Last Guardian looks o so freakin ASWESOME!!! Internet gaming kind of a good idea due to the fact that i wont have my beloved games all scrathed sinces it on the internet...but then agen somehow it doesnt feel right.
  • michaelmcc827 - July 3, 2009 9:34 p.m.

I never played Mass Effect, but I think I'll pick it up and play it through just to get ME:2. Great, interesting, quality article. Kudos Gamesradar team.
  • animeman - July 3, 2009 7:42 p.m.

Last Gurdian looks great and maybe TMNT:Tuttles in Time Re-shelled.
  • Z-man427 - July 3, 2009 6:52 p.m.

to be honest, NONE of these excite me.
  • mishmoigon - July 3, 2009 6:14 p.m.

These games look SICK
  • Cyberninja - July 3, 2009 5:42 p.m.

very interesting and GH5 new feature could be really good if your friend has trouble with a certain part of a song they could just skip it now
  • walrusthewill - July 3, 2009 4:55 p.m.

wait wait wait, like four of these are just facelifts, thats not revolutionary, its allready been done, what with street fighter turbo HD remix and games allways being released in different formats on handholds. I just dont think that these things are revolutionary, but rather just little things that make the game unique, every game has their own unique little things, but that dosent mean anyone else is going to use them. And guitar hero 5 isnt about revolutionising gaming, but how it is catching up to the curve.
  • ludovix - July 3, 2009 4:48 p.m.

No beyong good and evil, i'm suprised...
  • kubes - July 3, 2009 4 p.m.

i should probably go play mass effect then after that bioshock then after that lost and the damned i have lots to catch up on
  • JayLin22 - July 3, 2009 12:23 p.m.

Yeah, sorry KillDrone - already read the article, but living in South Afica obviously time zones come into effect - it was the first time I've ever been able to be "first" - couldn't resist...