We Recommend

• Hobojedi - April 8, 2009 1:24 a.m.

These comments are really interesting.. And I'm not getting Far Cry 2 until you, Games Radar, says the game's glitches are fixed for good.
  • MitsuharuSan - April 8, 2009 1:17 a.m.

The problem here is the PS3 dude... C'mon, if You didn't have any bug, good for ya but both PS3 and 360 had problems so it's not like your "oh so superior version" isn't broken.
  • kanerox547 - April 8, 2009 12:42 a.m.

thanks guys i wondered why every time my buddy saved me he would start shooting at me.
  • key0blade - April 8, 2009 12:37 a.m.

good thing I got Fallout 3 around the time
  • ian edgar - April 8, 2009 12:30 a.m.

What was the Twilight Princess glitch?
  • blocpartier - April 8, 2009 12:30 a.m.

As far as NPCs disappearing, I think the Weapons Dealer has disappeared in my game and I'm only at 12% Can anyone help me?
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - April 8, 2009 12:29 a.m.

I really love the "didn't happen to me, so it didn't happen" line of thinking. Is all of human history a fraud to you?
  • Xing95 - April 8, 2009 12:25 a.m.

I bought the pc version of the game and I didn't encounter any problems with the game. I didn't even know there was a problem until now. I feel bad that Farcry 2 is being attacked because the game was actually really good. But If the game has bugs like this they should be fixed, they just never happened for me.
  • Unoriginal - April 8, 2009 12:16 a.m.

Is it just me or does this generation have way to many unfinished games on shelves? A thing like this is unacceptable.
  • wildboy57 - April 7, 2009 11:51 p.m.

I feel bad i play it because my girlfriend got me it for Christmas my excuse now is it jus got old
  • KillYouSD - April 7, 2009 11:41 p.m.

i agree with djdue, djdue add me my psn: KillYouSD
  • Jbo87 - April 7, 2009 11:34 p.m.

I bought this for the 360 and only suffered from one major issue which was a corrupted save file. Whether this was an in game issue or the fact that the disc got damaged I don't know, but I got the disc cleaned and afterwards the game worked fine. Although the particular file did remain unloadable. Either way it didn't affect me too badly as with all sandbox games I always keep two save files and 'leapfrog' them as I go along.
  • Elbo444 - April 7, 2009 10:55 p.m.

LOL, these comments are HILARIOUS, djdue, go learn how games work and look up glitch in the dictionary, very informative article thank you
  • djdue - April 7, 2009 10:38 p.m.

ohh i didn't know I couldn't debate the article here. Wait I think thats what the comments section is for. I like the back and forth and now see what you mean about randomness affecting whether bugs happen or not. The quote was worded poorly. I found more bugs in Fallout 3, an absolute must have game, than Far Cry 2 so I was surprised by the article.
  • VOPOGON - April 7, 2009 10:28 p.m.

I will probly still get it, and just wait for the patch...
  • Amnesiac - April 7, 2009 10:27 p.m.

I am "over it". I don't even own the game and I could care less whether it's glitchy or not. At least our comments actually have something to do with the article.
  • oreomonkey - April 7, 2009 10:24 p.m.

guys argue in a PM you losers, and by the way its a video game get over it, nerds
  • oreomonkey - April 7, 2009 10:22 p.m.

crap game
  • theschwartzb - April 7, 2009 10:22 p.m.

haha, the comment section for this article has become a debate between Amnesiac and djdue. i agree with Amnesiac, a bug might or might not happen, and it is all up to dumb luck. in order for a bug to 'activate' certain things have to happen at certain times, most of which are invisible, so again, it is all up to dumb luck. Personally, i got Far Cry 1 when it released, and hated it so much i sold it after only a few days, so i didnt bother to even by Far Cry 2.
  • Amnesiac - April 7, 2009 9:54 p.m.

Again, did you follow the link to the PS3 problems thread in the forums? Obviously, SOMEONE out there has had problems with the PS3 version of the game.