We Recommend

• antiAntag0nist - October 7, 2013 3:26 p.m.

Of Battlefield, Call of Duty and Halo, which is the preferred series of the GR editors.
  • duffer00 - October 7, 2013 6:55 p.m.

Hey man random I know but I was wondering about your avatar. Were you a fan of 13? Because it seems that many weren't but I actually liked it.
  • antiAntag0nist - October 7, 2013 7:22 p.m.

I enjoyed what I played of XIII. I know it caught a lot of flak for it being too linear but I liked that about it. I was pushed on and on through the story, which I liked as well. I got stuck on a boss though about 20 hours in and stopped playing. The plan was to do a little research and find a strategy to beat it, but I never did. I have plans on starting with a fresh save but haven't done so.
  • duffer00 - October 8, 2013 1:19 p.m.

I had the exact same experince. Got stuck on Barthandelus.
  • BladedFalcon - October 7, 2013 3:25 p.m.

Aww!!! Poor Sophia got left out! ): And YAY! You guys ARE doing a 24 hour marathon! :D I was actually gonna ask if you were doing one soon, because I'm pretty sure last year's had already been done by this time of the year XD Anyway, pretty sure this was asked before, but I echo the sentiment: Do you guys plan to make any more Spoilercasts? The Last of US and GTA V specially, feel like they are in dire need of one...
  • GR_SophiaTong - October 7, 2013 3:43 p.m.

GTA one is coming. I thought we did Last of Us? Oh maybe not... I just beat it! We'll do one for Beyond probably.
  • BladedFalcon - October 7, 2013 4:58 p.m.

I'm pretty certain you guys didn't do one for TLoUS :/ Which is a shame, because so far I do think it's the game's story that deserves to be talked about, more so than GTA V or even Bioshock Infinite. I understand if you guys don't do one since it's been so long though, yet I'd still like to hear your thoughts about it ^^ Anyway, definitely looking forward to future Spoilercasts! Interested to see what you people thought of GTA V's ending, I liked the characters and the initial intrigue, but I was let very down by the final act, so it'll be interesting to hear other people's opinions (:
  • MasteroDisasta - October 7, 2013 5:04 p.m.

Excellent. On behalf of the community, I request Tom and Hollander to perform Willem Dafoe impersonations for half the live-stream and relay existentialist musings about it for the other half. No need to thank me.
  • g1rldraco7 - October 7, 2013 3:09 p.m.

i have a question, does Games Radar think i'm weird because I have a crush on Greg?
  • GR_SophiaTong - October 7, 2013 3:19 p.m.

Yes. Yes we do.
  • g1rldraco7 - October 7, 2013 3:59 p.m.

I'm weird?! there's only one female and the rest are males. that's more than weird, it's like the Smurfs:P
  • g1rldraco7 - October 7, 2013 4:21 p.m.

Thanks, I'm going to go crawl into bed with a bottle of hypnotic and cry until I black out X(
  • MasteroDisasta - October 7, 2013 5:05 p.m.

Ha! Such a man only pops up once in a generation. Heck, J.J. Abrams must've thought so. The guy was an extra in Lost! :D
  • EAC73 - October 7, 2013 1:45 p.m.

What are your guys favorite video game soundtracks? Personally, mine is Hotline Miami right now.
  • Xeno_Warrior - October 7, 2013 1:36 p.m.

Hey Greg, my question is... How old were you when you started loving video games and at what point in your life did you decide you wanted to take your love of video games and turn it into a career?