Topics

Sonic Week

We Recommend

• kaleb-mayhew - November 30, 2012 4:21 p.m.

yay
  • SentientSquidMachine - August 25, 2012 9:12 a.m.

Great read. ...(sigh) Sonic Unleashed....I tried so hard to will my way through to the end of that game...but could not do it.
  • sarah-brown - August 21, 2012 11:39 a.m.

like Leslie replied I'm surprised that people able to profit $4247 in one month on the internet. did you read this web page http://bit.ly/PT8LbR (Click "Home" on the menu bar)
  • Groocifer - August 17, 2012 3:21 p.m.

Driimcast. We are not worthy.
  • rxb - August 17, 2012 6:26 a.m.

This is why we love you Towelly....... (Some body get Cundy and Hooters, I think Justin has finally flipped time to call the guys in white coats)
  • ThatGamerDude - August 16, 2012 7:13 p.m.

This article was epic and now I'll go into my engineering lab and build the first ever prototype of the DriiU. Someone should do a kickstarter for Super Sonic Bros. Universe while I'm at it.
  • awesomesauce - August 16, 2012 5:37 p.m.

what's the 1990 game suppose to be?
  • brickman409 - August 16, 2012 6:20 p.m.

super mario world
  • Churchy99 - August 16, 2012 3:39 p.m.

I've been a long time reader of the site and this article finally brought me out to comment. This was great and hilarious to see. I like Sonic and Mario equally but it was hilarious all the same. Well done guys! Also the thought of Al Pacino playing a real life Dr Robotnik will forever haunt my dreams...
  • LBD_Nytetrayn - August 16, 2012 2:45 p.m.

I can see I'm in the minority here, but while the article was okay, I was honestly hoping for something more than just swapping everyone's names out.
  • jackthemenace - August 16, 2012 2:11 p.m.

WHy oh WHY did it take me to the LAST PARAGRAPH to stop and wonder who wrote this? -.- Nice job, one of the funniest articles I've ever read on the site- and I've read a LOT of funny stuff here. Many more like this please :D
  • Slider64 - August 16, 2012 1:19 p.m.

I want Sonic X-treme so bad, going too listen to the Space Queens song from the trailer for the 10,000,000th time...sigh
  • IceBlueKirby - August 16, 2012 1:19 p.m.

This was a fantastic article! I love Mario, but Sonic will always have a special place in my heart since I grew up with a Genesis instead of a SNES, so this alternate universe was an entertaining thought. Honestly though, I'd prefer a universe where they both succeeded, but I guess that would be kinda boring, at least from the standpoint of video game article writers.
  • onetimebuster - August 16, 2012 12:50 p.m.

super sonic 64 should be the one that started the 3d generation
  • J-Fid - August 16, 2012 12:36 p.m.

Don't forget Super Smash Bros. The game stars all your Sega favorites, including, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Big the Cat, Cream the Rabbit, Amy, Dr. Eggman, Shadow, Ai Ai, Ulala, and Amigo. Eventually the few Mario fans begged Sega to include Mario in the third installment. Also, we'd still have Mario and Sonic at the Olympics. Or would that be called "Sonic and Mario at the Olympics?"
  • oryanbelt - August 16, 2012 12:28 p.m.

More "What If..." articles please, this one was fantastic.
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - August 16, 2012 11:46 a.m.

What a truly terrifying parallel universe that would be.
  • Cyberninja - August 16, 2012 11:29 a.m.

I actually think a Sonic week would be a good idea because the recent ones have been playable and you also forgot to mirror sonic colors with Mario Paint in the opposite world.
  • StrayGator - August 16, 2012 11:29 a.m.

After reading this I am going to plead a kickstarter called "The Drillcast". I don't even know what it is, but it deserves to exist.