We Recommend

• MetalGearFlaccid - July 3, 2009 1:11 a.m.

πth!
  • MarchIntoTheSea - July 3, 2009 1:10 a.m.

Wow does a bad Paul Ryan article even exist? i dont think so. and @ GoldenMe yes yes yes he is. cyberninja is a major doucher
  • TobiUchiha - July 3, 2009 1:02 a.m.

@farsided I saw it coming and took a screenshot but then accidently copied and pasted something else and lost it forever, I'm glad someone got the joke though.
  • Solid_Gabriel - July 3, 2009 12:59 a.m.

There's this brazilian website that posts some funny comic strips, and one of them was about this FIRST people. This strip is pretty much like this: On the first scene, a clown, one of the characters of the website, asks who wants to suck him, them there is a pause on the second scene, and in the last one he ask who is going to be the first. It's not that funny when you are not reading it, but i though it would be of some interest to talk about it...
  • BigBossOSE - July 3, 2009 12:58 a.m.

I am exceedingly disappointed that for all the bile I have spewed over "first" comments, I didn't get one of mine used. Either way, it was a lovely article.
  • Harmon20 - July 3, 2009 12:55 a.m.

wow, I won't say first again (If I ever mentioned it in an article).
  • key0blade - July 3, 2009 12:37 a.m.

lolol I got PWND
  • flare149 - July 3, 2009 12:26 a.m.

@GamesRadarJoe: No kidding, I would scroll down the page and think it was already over. The similrity to those "Yay! Aww... Yay!!! Aw..." jokes was uncanny. I've missed these community based articles. Last one I remember was the one about the forum wars and that was AGES ago.
  • Master_Leep - July 3, 2009 12:20 a.m.

Recognition for the degenerates. Ah, the sweet smell of irony!
  • Amnesiac - July 3, 2009 12:13 a.m.

Will someone PLEASE put Paul Ryan on the podcast?
  • mertor3190 - July 3, 2009 12:07 a.m.

Whats so special about being first. Guess I'll never know until I am. Great article though
  • tysr36 - July 2, 2009 11:57 p.m.

38th YEAH I agree Chad, but let's not tell anyone.
  • GoldenMe - July 2, 2009 11:48 p.m.

This could be one of the greatest articles you guys have ever made. I salute you. 37th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and does anyone else agree that Cyberninja is the biggest fag in the world?
  • ryno - July 2, 2009 11:43 p.m.

whoever said first on this article dont you have anything better to do
  • Vagrant - July 2, 2009 11:29 p.m.

Wait, so if I act like a complete dick and/or moron and conform to internet tropes all the time, I can get attention? Sweet. FIRST!!!! (remind me to post later saying "fuck") Also; might be the best Paul Ryan article. Despite the immoral message.
  • GamesRadarLizzieCuevas - July 2, 2009 11:24 p.m.

Zerothh!@@@@!!!
  • Zaphers - July 2, 2009 11:18 p.m.

I wish my Mr Ass avatar had made it into this article. :'(
  • FrozenImplosion - July 2, 2009 10:53 p.m.

HAHAHAHA I loved this!!!! I'm actually in one of the blocks of comments, but I'm saying something completely unrelated to being "first" hahaha. I look kinda stupid there cause I said something random...
  • lovinmyps3 - July 2, 2009 10:52 p.m.

I love how you right an article about douchbags who right "first" (I admit I'm in that group because i did it once on my first "first") and the first (no pun intended) thing people do is post a comment saying "FIRST!!!!!11!!!!!1! lolz is da bestezt lol nice article though". I don't think TobiUchiha even read the article and probably didn't realize the irony of his comment until ten minutes after when actually read the article. And also "da" and "bestezt" are not words. "Learn to spell". Haha : )
  • scamperingphlegm - July 2, 2009 10:51 p.m.

26th dammit