We Recommend

• codzprc - January 12, 2011 11:58 p.m.

7. The Hot Chick Description: In real life you're a guy, but create a ridiculously attractive female character. Psychoanalysis: You have good foresight. Given the choice between staring at some burly man-ass for hours on end* or the backside of an attractive heroine - the latter wins out. *only applies to 3rd person games.
  • HowdyCowboyCheesesBurger0911 - January 12, 2011 11:53 p.m.

All things being equal i'll usually build a hot female caracter, unless gender effects my stats.
  • celticsfan645 - January 12, 2011 11:23 p.m.

Im all over the place, so i probalby have multiple personality disorder. sigh.
  • mahabat - January 12, 2011 11:14 p.m.

haha we made a way better conan then that! haha you know who can be made perfectly with the live avatar stuff is the Monopoly Guy, it's almost creepy how perfectly he can be made, almost like it was supposed to happen.
  • Markstone - January 12, 2011 11:12 p.m.

This would make an interesting lesson in a basic psych class :D
  • FanofSaiyan - January 12, 2011 11:12 p.m.

I could consider myself a mixture of The Dreamer, The Look-a-like and The Badass... I've made multiple characters in different Guitar Hero games that look like Super Saiyan Goku from Dragon Ball Z.
  • Crypto140 - January 12, 2011 10:53 p.m.

Now is there a law that says I have to look just like me in video games. Mabey a smaller nose here and bigger muscles there, and I will replace every mirror in my house with a TV. Wake up in the moring, and say "Boy do I look sexy"! Who needs coffe when you look at "yourself".
  • D0CCON - January 12, 2011 10:52 p.m.

It depends on the game, but I usually end up creating myself. If it's saints row 2, it would be the monstrosity or if I'm going to do an evil playthrough in Fallout 3 I'll make my character look like the Joker (yeah, original), but in most cases it'll be me.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - January 12, 2011 10:49 p.m.

I'm a mix of monstrosity and badass. I make the ultimate looking villain.
  • BluesyFish - January 12, 2011 10:43 p.m.

The Dream over here. I mean, why have no abs when a six pack is almost always the default? Like, I'm gonna go out of my way to not have abs? Charight.
  • Murderapolis612 - January 12, 2011 10:41 p.m.

6. The Asian Description: You make yourself Asian. Psychoanalysis: None. For some reason it's just easier to make video game characters look like actual real human beings when you choose the "Asian" option. Also you are good at math.
  • Clovin64 - January 12, 2011 10:37 p.m.

I like creating badass tough guy characters in character creation mode. That psychoanalysis bit sounded about right too. I like creating characters much cooler than myself. *sob*
  • xXgodlypunkXx - January 12, 2011 10:37 p.m.

None of these really apply to my character creation. this was a good read though