We Recommend

• Gamer46 - June 14, 2009 9:06 a.m.

Sony has by far the best lineup of games for the fall, with MS in second. Unfortunately, it won't matter at retail where Nintendo will dominate again.
  • progrob - June 13, 2009 8:57 a.m.

i predict .............. everything will be exactly the same- how boring!
  • lethalcodeine - June 13, 2009 6:09 a.m.

I wonder why the Nintendo Wii will sell more games... OH!!! I know!!! Because there are more than twice the number of consoles than 360 or PS3!!! wow...
  • thor0997 - June 12, 2009 5:19 p.m.

Its in between 360 and PS3. Technicly the Wii is a toy player so that is out of the race of VIDEO GAME consols. 360 is in the lead at the moment so PS3 is going to have to come on strong in the Fall.
  • LinkSceptile333 - June 12, 2009 1:45 a.m.

Oh sweet Jesus, I appluad you for making quite the fanboy-flame-bait article. Good job. (I wish I had all 3 consoles :( )
  • r00sterb - June 12, 2009 12:50 a.m.

surely if this article was going to be based on money then nintendo would surely win before the article was created just because they have sold more hardware anyway
  • SlightlyBetterName - June 12, 2009 12:48 a.m.

I have to respectfully disagree. Nintendo has a shaky showing at best. While MvC looks good, the new Mario looks dismal in my opinion. I'm leaning towards Microsoft for this one but Uncharted 2 is giving them a serious run for their money. Brett, you better explain yourself on Talkradar.
  • magicwalnuts0 - June 11, 2009 9:51 p.m.

If MAG is anything like Planetside, it will be a laggy mess. But not just at launch, but FOREVER. Also MAG isn't coming out this fall, it's not going to hit that release date. Also L4D 2 is unlikely to hit it's Fall 2009 release date as well. However, Nintendo wins here with their epically uninteresting lineup of games. They will sell butt-tons of copies of all of those games. ODST will also sell like crazy, but will probably feel forced. Reach will probably be cool though unless it gets rushed like the last 2 Halo games. I just wishwishwishwish, Bungie would be given more time with their games. If I see another November next year release date and a 4 hour long campaign I'm going to shoot myself in the head. 2 years is just not long enough to continuously recreate an internet MP phenomena while also supposedly keeping up with a detailed story. I will pick Sony as the winner as most of the Microsoft games mentioned are also on PC, and since PC didn't get it's own category, most of Microsoft's section is null. Mass Effect was the last time I pick a 360 version over a PC one.
  • eagle13511 - June 11, 2009 9:16 p.m.

Sam “Solid Snake” Fisher! FOR F**K SAKE BRETT!!!
  • civver - June 11, 2009 8:08 p.m.

I think MAG will sell a lot of PS3s.
  • lovinmyps3 - June 11, 2009 7:39 p.m.

Plus i want GTA IV DLC
  • lovinmyps3 - June 11, 2009 7:38 p.m.

AHHHH!!!! I dont know what to do!! I have a little of $400 cash and my PS3 decided to die about a month ago. A lot of my favorite games I already have for PS3 (Assassins Creed, Call of Duty 4, Resident Evil 5) plus I love MGS4 and Killzone 2... but the exclusives to Xbox like L4D2 (lol star wars), Splinter Cell (one of my favorite series), and Mass Effect all look awesome!!!! Do I use my hard earned money for a new PS3 or just get a 360? THIS IS HARD!!
  • w1n5t0n - June 11, 2009 7:24 p.m.

Here's a shocking revelation, i own a 360 and dont like halo. i have 2 and 3, but they're collecting dust right now. Mass Effect 2, L4D2, the new splinter cell, assassins creed 2, etc. are all still good games and it pisses me off when everyone says "all xbox is good for is halo" it has good and bad games like all the other systems (now it even has Final Fantasy 13 and MGS, so suck it nipplesthesuperhippo)
  • FriendlyFire - June 11, 2009 7:04 p.m.

Meh. It was OBVIOUS, were you to consider things financially, that the Wii would win. The article could've been resumed to a few words. That doesn't mean I'm excited for the Wii's lineup at all though. Casual gamers will buy anything that rings a bell with their decaying memory (Mario, Zelda, movie tie-ins) or anything which is trendy (Fit). It's not rocket science.
  • xXHaloKillerXx - June 11, 2009 6:56 p.m.

Microsoft wins.Uncharted looks okay.MAG looks fun but the name will soon be LAG.
  • ELpork - June 11, 2009 6:50 p.m.

Ugh.... I hate to say it but I agree with you Brett ...
  • oryandymackie - June 11, 2009 6:19 p.m.

Come on people, GR are obviously nudging us towards PS3 (The Dark Side). You can't deny it, considering you LEFT OUT BioShock 2 for autumn (that's Fall in the U.S, yeah?). And Alan Wake. You forgot ALAN.
  • Unoriginal - June 11, 2009 5:20 p.m.

With games like this comming out the real winner is us. Except regarding Wii Fit, them our mother wins.
  • GoldenMe - June 11, 2009 5:20 p.m.

FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME I'm not even gonna try to make an effort to state my opinion, because all you internet fanboys are idiotic fucktards. Oh look, more flame. Guess you'll have to moan and bitch some more, don't you?
  • DarthSackboy - June 11, 2009 4:50 p.m.

Stir the fanboys why don't you. "GR SAID MY CONSOLES GONNA BE BETTER THAN YOURS!"-random fanboy