We Recommend

• smallberry - April 22, 2009 3:08 a.m.

Gabriel Knight, Monkey Island and A Mind Forever Voyaging in one feature? This is why I love GR. Sadly my first fictional character crush was from an Anime. However it was originally a video game so that should count. Saber from Fate/Stay Night. *siighhhhhhhhhh*
  • Silentboy - April 22, 2009 2:30 a.m.

my most recent video game crush is GLaDOS
  • robantor - April 22, 2009 2:24 a.m.

ashley from resident evil 4
  • Ransom - April 22, 2009 1:36 a.m.

I've been trying to listen to all the podcasts recently(joined in at #43), and I just listened to the one where Chris explains his early gay childhood. That coupled with your section of this feature had me laughing for 5 minutes straight.
  • GoldenMe - April 22, 2009 1:29 a.m.

_> -_- *Cough*AmyRose*Cough*
  • AMayer - April 22, 2009 1:09 a.m.

Screw videogame ladies, Brett Elston is my new favorite person, just because he put a link to goddamn Maddox.
  • sensualCentipede - April 22, 2009 12:51 a.m.

hahahaha about time Gabrial knight searies came back to the features!
  • elilupe - April 22, 2009 12:43 a.m.

My first gaming crush was either Kairi or Naomi from Kingdom Hearts and KH 2, even though they were both technicaly the same person.
  • jar-head - April 22, 2009 12:37 a.m.

Bastila wins, Kotor wins, frekin Obsedian and Bioware were Gods together...what happend?
  • GamesRadarTylerNagata - April 22, 2009 12:32 a.m.

"I wonder how Tylers relationship with Sparkles turned out" She dumped me. It was the right decision.
  • averagejoe - April 22, 2009 12:16 a.m.

I was a big fan of both Aika and Fina from Skies of Arcadia--I remembered reading in the Official Dreamcast magazine's preview for the game that there was going to be some serious love-triangle action there. Didn't pan out, I guess. No, but that wasn't my FIRST gaming crush. That honor is bestowed on Captain Syrup from the first Wario Land game on the original Gameboy. You fight your way through the castle of traps to find her supine on a bed waiting for you, all come-hither-like. But before you have time to utter a witty come-on line, she jumps off the bed, rubs a magic lamp, and summons an evil genie to kick your ass. That genie is a F****** cockblocker, man. Though I suppose it's for the best: would we really want to see Miss Syrup get it on... With Wario?! Guess not.
  • theturbolemming - April 21, 2009 11:43 p.m.

Samus is my one and only.
  • cookie23q - April 21, 2009 11:31 p.m.

lol funny article
  • Samael - April 21, 2009 11:09 p.m.

I'm with Corsair, Ms. Wong was my first love. When (11 YEAR OLD SPOILER ALERT) I thought she had died, I screamed along with Leon and pretty much cried my way through the rest of the game. I was scary happy when I found out she survived in RE3.
  • RebornKusabi - April 21, 2009 10:50 p.m.

My first video game crush was Jill Valentine. Suffice it to say, turning here into the generic BLONDE Alice-clone that she is in Resident Evil 5 sort made me feel like... ...like Brett did after the E3 2008 Nintendo Press conference :(
  • garnsr - April 21, 2009 10:40 p.m.

I can absolutely see the Guybrush thing. If I were female, I'd want a pirate like him.
  • Ravenbom - April 21, 2009 10:38 p.m.

Tyris Flare is still such a crush of mine that I've almost bought Golden Axe Beast Rider about 15 times. Latest Crush: C. Viper
  • mexpunk666 - April 21, 2009 10:33 p.m.

mine was Jill Valentine from RE3:nemesis for some reason, she jsut looked hot in that game, and i even fought my buddies for that woman!! lol
  • erreip199 - April 21, 2009 10:30 p.m.

first game love i remember having was Kristal in starfox adventures, i remember having dreams with her... and in the final cutscene i even covered my eyes (since i was young and still couldnt tolerate seeing a kiss in a screen) when rob mentioned about fox increasing body temperature hahaha but i think now my gaming heart belongs to Samus most of the time now
  • Unoriginal - April 21, 2009 10:26 p.m.

My first was Keira from the Jak & Daxter Series. Oh and BTW, I find it disturbing that someone (to lazy to check) had Etna from Disgaea as their most recent. She looks 7 years old.