We Recommend

• comaqi - July 25, 2012 10:42 p.m.

I miss Chris.
  • lion_heart88 - July 25, 2012 9:58 p.m.

being a die hard final fantasy fan, ill always be more into the squenix side of things, BUT, the merging of my favorite game series and the movies i grew up with was pulled off nigh on perfectly. sure the games had some issues but hell theyre games. no single game is pefect (except for ff8 of course). personally id have liked for bbs anf ddd to be one the ps3 but hey its all good. so yeah nomura and the team get finished with ff13 versus and get the kh4 out! for the ps3!
  • lazer59882 - July 25, 2012 9:57 p.m.

for someone who's never played a kingdom hearts game (and who remains skeptical such a game could ever POSSIBLY be even half-decent) this article is fucking trash. you say nothing at all about the actual gameplay or story, just that it's "awesome", completely failing in every possible regard to explain WHY. great, it's "massive" and "epic", and the "gummi ship" segments are better, whatever the fuck that means. i still have no idea what kind of combat is in this game, how the fuck they explain final fantasy characters interacting with giant mice and cartoon characters, what kind of world there is, how the exploration is handled...FUCKING ANYTHING. tell me something ABOUT the game, don't just say "Gee Kingdom Hearts, that was a great game wasn't it?" fucking tell me why yourselves. as it is now, you're wasting your time writing these inane, useless, totally devoid-of-information articles, cause you do nothing at all to explain how such a game could POSSIBLY, ever EVER be anything better than a weird fucking novelty.
  • King Terminus - July 26, 2012 1:09 a.m.

You are a pathetic, worthless germ.
  • lazer59882 - July 26, 2012 6:02 p.m.

and you are a complete fucking retard if you think a useless article saying nothing at all is less offensive than someone calling out the author of said article for taking up two pages but saying absolutely fucking nothing. nice try though, fanboy.
  • Shnubby - July 26, 2012 4:40 a.m.

Well you could assume that everything about it is good since they've put it in their top 100! And it really is a terrific game.
  • KnowYourPokemon - July 26, 2012 6:19 a.m.

Scumbag commentator, hasn't played the game in question, acts like they know what the hell they're talking about.
  • lazer59882 - July 26, 2012 9:30 a.m.

hahahahahahahahaha next time try reading my fucking comment first, you fucking idiotic asshole, before responding to it.
  • ParagonT - July 26, 2012 4:15 p.m.

You just inferred to me in your response to my comment below that you haven't play it. So which is it?
  • ParagonT - July 26, 2012 8:59 a.m.

Because he has any reason to re-review a game that is over six to even seven years old? If you haven't played it by now, your way too late to the damn party. Go play it, go to youtube, go to another review site, go to its review, and look it up yourself. I didn't know that Gamesradar was in the business babysitting. Want them to hold your hand across the street while your at it? If they wanted to review a six or seven year old game... AGAIN, they would have. But obviously as you've so gracefully pointed out, they don't feel like they really need to since there is already a review for it in the database. Don't listen to this guy Holl, he knows not what he says!
  • lazer59882 - July 26, 2012 9:33 a.m.

how bout you learn to spell, and use proper grammar, and the difference between your and you're, before even THINKING about responding to something i said. nice try though. you've just proven yourself to be a completely irascible fanboy. try not to let my comment upset you so much, no one ever said your beloved game was fucking garbage, which it might be. i just said this article is fucking garbage, which it totally is.
  • gabrieliam - July 26, 2012 10:15 a.m.

Man, someone's angry. Finally realized that all of your misguided rage won't succeed in ruining someone's day? Just for the record, spewing hatred and bad-mouthing others is going to make you seem just as uninformed as someone with incorrect grammar. Also, really rockin' that "high-and-mighty" complex, aren't 'ya? Calm down, dude. Wait a minute. Take a breather between cuss words, if you wish. You've laid them on thick enough. Just because you don't like an article, or a game that you've never played, doesn't mean you need to chew out everyone who does like the game, or the article, even. I'm not gonna take sides in your "I'm better than you because I can swear more" debate, but you seriously need to calm down. I eagerly appreciate your bitter and hateful response. Bring it. However, just think if it's really worth your time first.
  • ParagonT - July 26, 2012 4:12 p.m.

You know, talking about how others need to use proper grammar whilst not capitalizing seems pretty counter productive. also it's "about" not "bout. Good job looking like an idiot once again. What would I expect from a follower? Music to my ears.... It's funny that you've avoided my whole comment in favor of a misspelled "you're" as well. Good to know we've got people like you in this world, I bet your mother is so proud... ....Another note. You capitalize I's.... Misspelled words for you: one Words that need capitalization for you: five
  • lazer59882 - July 26, 2012 5:59 p.m.

really, what the fuck are you even talking about now? followers? music? what? and i didn't "avoid your whole comment", you stupid fuck. you ACTUALLY avoided the rest of my comment. so i'll copy and paste it again here. maybe this time you'll read it before commenting on it. you know, like a person with the slightest bit of common sense would do. "nice try though. you've just proven yourself to be a completely irascible fanboy. try not to let my comment upset you so much, no one ever said your beloved game was fucking garbage, which it might be. i just said this article is fucking garbage, which it totally is."
  • ParagonT - July 26, 2012 6:07 p.m.

Are you coming on to me? I've never had a stranger spend so much time expressing his emotions to me. Please, keep expressing them, I might bump you up to acquaintance status. I think your a swell guy under all those "fucks". Your becoming my follower more every second.
  • lazer59882 - July 26, 2012 6:26 p.m.

well done. you've totally failed at your initial argument, so now you've gone completely off the deep end, making no sense at all. i'll take your idiotic response to mean that you're done with reasonable discourse. your resignation letter, if you will. this discussion is clearly over, unless you've got something more moronic than your last comment to add?
  • ParagonT - July 26, 2012 6:47 p.m.

Your first comment pretty much closed reason as anyone would agree, so I wonder why I even bothered replying to it. You started off as a lone survivor on an island but don't fret! I'm reaching out my hand to save you! I think we can be the best of friends my dear follower.
  • lazer59882 - July 26, 2012 6 p.m.

now really, fuck off.
  • GC_Tom - July 26, 2012 10:53 p.m.

Fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck. Look Mom, now I be a cool kid because I made curse-y words at people who were right on the internet. Can we put my posts on the fridge so everyone can appreciate how fucking great that I think that I am. JTFC, how important do you think your own opinions are? (And I did use your correctly) And if you just stated your first point politely, there wouldn't have to be any verbal bitch slapping for you to receive. But then again, you will probably say "Fuck you," or something along those lines to try and regain some element of your dignity, which has just been bad touched. P.S - No matter what you say, we don't care. No come back that you think that is super clever will persuade us to idolize you. We all know that you are just a stupid troll with nothing better to do than look for an article with a lot of comments and try and start a flame war. So, my advice is to just shut the fuck up, and in the future be a decent fucking person, because then, some one, some where, might gain a single ounce of respect for you, instead of feeling nothing but absolute disgust and pity for the worthless piece of shit that you call a life.
  • lazer59882 - July 27, 2012 12:15 a.m.

lol way to insert yourself into a discussion that's clearly WAY over your head. i'll shut you down like i shut that last asshole down: My point is 100% factually correct, and really, all this misguided hatred coming my way now has GOT to be just jilted fans of the game, too illiterate to read what i actually said. a shit article is a shit article. unless you're Hollander Cooper's mother, i don't see why you people care so much. so yeah, here's that "fuck you" you were looking for. Fuck You. i'm done with you too.