We Recommend

• Clovin64 - June 14, 2010 3:06 p.m.

A month ago I would have said that an open world Hitman would be a bad idea, as sandbox games are usually quite half-arsed and cliched. However, I've been playing Red Dead Redemption (hasnt everyone?) so I totally dig open world games right now. One thing I'm not sure about is the idea of tracking a target for days before we can kill them. Seriously, most gamers arnt going to have that kind of patience. Its just not exciting enough for todays average Modern Warfare playing gamer. I would personally love that though! I can imagine stalking a target for days and following them in the street everyday while they nervously look over their shoulder thinking "Who's that bald dude and why is he following me?" Hey, if I do it in real life, why not do it in a game? (kidding!)
  • Randomnumba - June 14, 2010 3:05 p.m.

i think instead of open world it should be like a open neighborhood so you still follow the target but in a tighter area. basically bigger than blood money enviroments but smaller than GTA.
  • Eaxis - June 14, 2010 2:30 p.m.

I would love to see the new hitman game announced. I would like one level to be agent 47 on a plane to kill someone.
  • TURbo - June 14, 2010 2:12 p.m.

The only thing I don't like about having the game open world, is that the locations of the missions would stay the same, as in they always take place in a specified area. The main thing the Hitman series needs to change is speed up the body dragging.
  • IsaacFenix - June 14, 2010 1:43 p.m.

Great, ideas. I like the concept of stalking your target, getting to know their routines, and offing them quietly. Could replace AC2 for me if this happens (too true about having a well planned assassination become a one-man killing spree in half a second).
  • mgkyo666 - June 14, 2010 1:20 p.m.

I'm diggin' these ideas, fingers crossed they announce it at E3!